Mitel MiVoice 6940
The MiVoice 6940 IP phone provides users with powerful touch screen technology combined with flagship functionality from Mitel.
Seamlessly partner your mobile phone with the MiVoice 6940 by integrating you your mobile phone call audio and contact information. The MiVoice 6940 allows you to answer calls from your mobile phone thus improving your overall call experience through enhanced audio performance and ergonomics.
Mobile phone contacts are automatically synchronised with the MiVoice 6940 allowing access to the same contacts on either device. Additionally a powered USB port suitable for charging a mobile phone is also built into the MiVoice 6940.
The Mitel MiVoice 6940 features a 7 inch colour LCD display that is comfortable to read and large enough to easily find out more about a caller.
Eight programmable keys may be used for call appearances or speed dial numbers.
Accessory expansion port and 70+ programmable keys allow you to configure the 6940 to match your working style.
The enhanced, full duplex speakerphone allows you multi task without a break in the conversation, even with multiple callers.
Embedded Bluetooth 4.1 gives you greater range, clearer sound, through an optimised cordless headset.
Mitel 6940 Phone Features
- 7 inch 800 x 480 pixel Touchscreen LCD
- 2 x GigE Ethernet ports
- Built in Bluetooth 4.1 support
- 96 (16 x 6) programmable keys
- 6 soft keys
- Mitel Hi-Q Audio Technology
- Hearing aid compatible (HAC) handset
- Codecs (not all codecs supported by MiNet and SIP firmware): G.711, G.729, G.722, G.722.1 (MiNet only ); G.726, iLBC AMR, AMR-WB (G.722.2) (SIP only)
- Powered USB 2.0 Host port (500mA)
- Sidecar expansion port
- PoE Class 3 with automatic PoE Class
What’s in your Phone Pack
- Mitel 6940 IP Desk Phone
- Handset and cord
- Network cable
- User guide
What are you buying
6940 MiVoice IP Phone – New
Mitel Part Number – 50006770