Cisco 7962 G IP System Phone
The Cisco 7962 G full featured IP phone offers an extra large display; that makes customising the interface and easily accessing phone features and functionality much more simple. Cisco unified ip phones support wideband audio and built in echo cancel; provides crystal clear voice comms through the handset, speaker phone or a connected headset.
The 7962G IP system Cisco phone uses advance features in a professional user friendly design. It has a large LCD display that details in call info, called party and access to settings and features.
Unified IP phone 7962g Benefits
- Built in support for more than 30 languages (dependent on existing Cisco UCM version).
- Supports IEEE 802.3af PoE (Class 2). Powered by local 48VDC power supply (sold separately); any Cisco In line Power capable blades and boxes, or by 802.3af PoE.
- Large, pixel based LCD display (12.5 cm), high resolution (320 x 222). Allows for greater flexibility of features and apps, and significantly expands the info viewed; when using features such as Services, Info, Message and Directory.
- For added security, the audible dual tone multi frequency (DTMF) tones are masked when the speaker phone mode is used.
Cisco 7962G IP Phone Features
- Dialler Type – Keypad
- Dialler Location – Base
- Conference Call Capability – Yes
- Backlit line feature buttons
- Speaker phone – Yes ( digital duplex )
- Menu Operation – Yes
- Function Buttons – Speaker phone, directory, nav key, headset button, mute
- Programmable Buttons Qty – 6
- High fidelity wideband audio
- Localization requiring double byte Unicode encoding for fonts
- Volume Control – Yes
- Large 4-bit grayscale graphical display
- Ringer Control – Yes
- Ring Tones – 24
- Firmware Upgrade – Yes
7962 G IP Phone Pack Contents
Note: this telephone handset does not include AC adaptor.
Cisco 7962 G IP Phone
New Curly Cord ( connects receiver with the phone)
New Patch Lead ( connects the phone to the network)
Cisco 7962 Phone Display
Type – LCD display – mono chrome
Display Location – Base
Display Resolution – 320 x 222 pixels
What are you buying
7962G IP Phone Condition : Refurbished
Cisco Part Number : CP-7962-G