Cisco 7941 G Unified IP Phone
Cisco 7941 G IP Phone features a best of class large, higher resolution grey scale pixel based LCD. The display provides features such as date and time, calling party name, calling party number, and digits dialled.
The graphics of the display allows for the use of higher value, more visibly rich XML apps; and double byte languages.
Cisco Unified IP Phone 7941G – Benefits
The cisco unified ip phone offers direct access to voice mail. The phone identifies messages and categorises them for users on the screen. This feature allows users to quickly return calls using direct dial back.
The directory integrates with the Light weight Directory Access Protocol Version 3 (LDAP3) standard.
The Settings feature key allows the user to adjust display contrast, select images (if available); and select from a large number of unique ringer sounds through the User menu.
7941 G IP Phone – Features
- Dialler Type – Keypad
- Dialler Location – Base
- Conference Call Capability – Yes
- Programmable backlit display
- Speakerphone – Yes (digital duplex)
- Menu Operation – Yes
- Cisco inline power option
- Feature Buttons – Speakerphone button, headset button, menu navigation keys, mute button
- Programmable Buttons Qty – 2
- Interactive soft keys
- Full featured duplex speakerphone
- Volume Control – Yes
- Call features and functions
- Ringer Control – Yes
- Power over ethernet
- Ring Tones – 24
- Programmable line and feature keys
- Firmware Upgrade – Yes
Cisco 7941 IP Phone – Pack Contents:
Note: this telephone does not include AC adaptor.
Cisco 7941G IP Phone
Cisco Phone Receiver
New Curly Cord ( connects receiver with the phone)
New Patch Lead ( connects the phone to the network)
Cisco Unified 7941 G VoIP Phone – Display
- Type – LCD display – monochrome
- Display Location – Base
- Display Resolution – 320 x 222 pixels
What Are You Buying
7941 G IP Phone Condition : Refurbished
Cisco Part Number : CP-7941G
This phone is not suitable for home use.