Polycom VVX 300 IP Phone
£42.00 £35.00 Ex. VAT
Polycom VVX300 VoIP Phone
Condition : Refurbished
Part Number : 2201-46135-001
- Additional information
- Reviews (4)
- Delivery Info
- Warranty and Returns
Polycom VVX300 Phone – Buyer Info
The Polycom VVX 300 is a powerful 6 line entry level Business Media Phone for today’s cubicle workers, that handle a low to moderate volume of calls and need crystal clear comms. Give your cubicle worker the best experience with this high quality UC Business Media Phone. Designed for a broad range of environments for small and medium business. The Polycom 300 is a 6 line HD Voice business media VoIP phone with dual 10/100 RJ45 ports, making it ideal for call centre operators and cubicle workers. The VVX 300 has been designed to be both easy to use and install helping to increase productivity.
The Polycom 300 is an expandable business media phone that delivers crystal clear comms, enhanced collaboration and personal productivity. The VVX300 business media phone brings high quality, cost effective solutions to any environment through advanced UC features. The intuitive user interface of this Polycom VoIP phone makes usability and navigation easy and requires minimal training.
Polycom VVX 300 Phone – Features
- 6 line or speed dial keys
- HD Voice up to 7KHz on all audio paths (Speaker, Handset, Headset)
- 2 x LAN 10/100 or GigE (VVX 310)
- Asian character support
- Hard Keys: 12 key dial pad, home, speaker, mute, headset, volume, messages, hold, transfer
- 4 way nav cluster with centre “select” key
- Supports VVX Expansion Module and VVX Colour Expansion Module (up to 3 modules)
- Skype for Business and Office 365 Cloud PBX (order “Skype for Business Edition” part codes ending in -019)
Polycom 300 Phone – Display
Back lit grey scale graphic LCD (208 x 104)
What you are buying:
Polycom VVX 300 IP Phone – Refurbished
DELIVERY INFO:We aim to dispatch your goods on the same day we receive payment. In some cases it may take up to 1 working day for us to dispatch your purchase. Order cut-off time is 3PM. In case of urgency please contact us. We offer worldwide shipping. If you do not see the shipping information for a particular country then please contact us to request a shipping quote. DPD, Interlink and UPS deliveries MUST be signed for. Our contact telephone number: +44 (0) 333 222 6636
DELIVERY SERVICES AND TIMES WITHIN UK:DPD / Interlink tracked and signed. Next working day delivery Royal mail 24h Tracked. Next working day delivery Royal mail 48h Tracked. Two working day delivery Royal mail economy delivery. Please note this delivery is not tracked. Delivered in 3 to 5 working Days.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING SERVICES WITHIN EU:UPS International Tracked standard service within the EU. Delivered in 3-4 working days. UPS International Tracked Express service within the EU. Delivered in 1-2 working days.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING SERVICES OUTSIDE THE EU:UPS International Tracked standard service outside the EU. Standard delivery - 5-7 working days. Please request a quote for a speedier global delivery service.
TRACKING INFO:Once your order is shipped we will send you an email with a link to the tracking information. Depending on the progress of your order, you may receive between 1-4 emails per shipment on your order. We will use the email address you have provided on purchase. You are able to track the progress of your delivery by contacting the assigned courier via their website, you will need the tracking number and this will be found on the delivery email. You are able to arrange to pick up the unit from the courier depot then you will need to call the courier. If you want to call the courier then please use one of the telephone numbers below. Royal Mail customer services/tracking - 0845 611 3425 DPD customer services/tracking - 0845 0702477 Interlink customer services/tracking - 0845 0702477
WARRANTY INFORMATION:All of our refurbished and new products come with a warranty ranging from 12-36 months. We provide a ‘return to base’ warranty as standard but replacement items may be dispatched in advance of the warranty examination procedure where pre-agreed. Any replacements made within the warranty period will continue to have a warranty that covers the original term from point of purchase. Please also note:
- Any misuse, wear and tear or abuse of the goods will invalidate the warranty and any return postage will be payable by the customer.
- Our warranty excludes consumable products e.g. batteries.
- Our warranty is not applicable outside the United Kingdom unless by pre-arrangement.
- A £20 Admin fee will be charged for any item returned under warranty where no fault is found
- If the product fault is deemed to fall within the terms of the warranty then we reserve the right to repair, replace or credit faulty items at our discretion.
- If it is outside of the warranty period, we may offer a chance to repair the item at a cost to be quoted.