OUR STOCK, PROCESSES AND TEAM:
Thanks to our own specialist Test & Repair Center we are able to produce high quality refurbished products.
Our team of skilled Engineers and repair Technicians bench-test our inventory through a stringent quality management process:
- We are also able to upgrade software and firmware levels in order to match your system requirements.
- Our consistently high-quality refurbishment and cosmetic renewal process ensures our customers return time and time again.
- Our tough quality standards procedures mean that we stamp all our products with a 12 month warranty unless otherwise specified.
EQUIPMENT STANDARDS AND WARRANTY PERIODS:
Unless otherwise stated all our items are shrink wrapped and individually boxed ready for use.
- Refurbished – Grade A: Professionally refurbished, fully functional and almost indistinguishable from new. Sold with 12 month warranty.
- Refurbished – Grade B: Professionally refurbished, fully functional with minor cosmetics and a lower price. Sold with 12 month warranty.
- New Items: These are brand new products. They have not been opened. They come with the manufacturer or supplier’s own warranty.
All of our refurbished and new products come with a warranty ranging from 12-36 months. We provide a ‘return to base’ warranty as standard but replacement items may be dispatched in advance of the warranty examination procedure where pre-agreed. Any replacements made within the warranty period will continue to have a warranty that covers the original term from point of purchase.
Please also note:
- Any misuse, wear and tear or abuse of the goods will invalidate the warranty and any return postage will be payable by the customer.
- Our warranty excludes consumable products e.g. batteries.
- Our warranty is not applicable outside the United Kingdom unless by pre-arrangement.
- A £20 Admin fee will be charged for any item returned under warranty where no fault is found
- If the product fault is deemed to fall within the terms of the warranty then we reserve the right to repair, replace or credit faulty items at our discretion.
- If it is outside of the warranty period, we may offer a chance to repair the item at a cost to be quoted.
If your product develops a fault then please notify us by phone on +44 (0) 333 222 6636 or at email@example.com detailing the fault and requesting a Returns Number and address. Please ensure that the Returns Number is clearly indicated on the external packaging, as we cannot accept returns without this. For more information and terms of sale please see here.
PLEASE NOTE: do not write on or mark the original packaging and ensure that all items are returned with cables, chargers, any other components supplied, etc.