Polycom VVX 310 VoIP Phone
£50.00 £37.50 Ex. VAT
Polycom VVX310 VoIP Phone
Part Number: 2201-46161-001
- Additional information
- Reviews (1)
- Delivery Info
- Warranty and Returns
Polycom VVX 310 Phone
The Polycom VVX 310 this powerful 6 line entry level business phone is for today’s cubicle workers and also call centre operators; that handle a low to moderate volume of calls and need crystal clear comms. Give your cubicle worker the best experience, with this high quality UC business VoIP phone. It is designed for a broad range of environments for small and medium businesses. The set up tool makes the VVX310 simple to deploy; easy to administer, upgrade and maintain. Phone calls with unparalleled audio quality, enabling call centre operators to make efficient and productive calls.
Polycom VVX – Benefits
- Make more efficient and productive calls with the unparalleled voice clarity and voice solutions of Polycom HD Voice.
- Improve productivity for cubicle worker’s and call centre agents through an easy to use user interface.
- Reduce deployment and maintenance costs; the Polycom Zero Touch Provisioning and web based config tool makes the VVX 301 and 311 simple to deploy, easy to administer, upgrade and maintain.
- Leverage previous and existing IT infrastructure; deploy the VVX 301 and 311 IP phones on your existing network, without needing to upgrade the call control platform on your desk phones.
- Easy to integrate with 3rd party web based UC and productivity apps for broad, standards based, open APIs.
Polycom VVX310 Phone – Features
- Polycom HD voice audio paths
- VoIP phone
- Web based config
- Delivers crystal clear comms
- Unparalleled voice clarity
- User interface
- 4 way navigation cluster
- Select key
- Expansion module compatible
- Multi character support
- 6 lines
- Hard keys: 12 key dial pad, home, speaker, mute, headset, volume, messages, hold and transfer
Polycom VVX 310 Phone – Display
Display Resolution: 104 x 208 pixels
What you are buying:
Polycom VVX 310 Telephone – Refurbished
Polycom VVX 310 Telephone Part Number – 2201-46161-001
Check out this video from Polycom all about the VVX range of phones:
DELIVERY INFO:We aim to dispatch your goods on the same day we receive payment. In some cases it may take up to 1 working day for us to dispatch your purchase. Order cut-off time is 3PM. In case of urgency please contact us. We offer worldwide shipping. If you do not see the shipping information for a particular country then please contact us to request a shipping quote. DPD, Interlink and UPS deliveries MUST be signed for. Our contact telephone number: +44 (0) 333 222 6636
DELIVERY SERVICES AND TIMES WITHIN UK:DPD / Interlink tracked and signed. Next working day delivery Royal mail 24h Tracked. Next working day delivery Royal mail 48h Tracked. Two working day delivery Royal mail economy delivery. Please note this delivery is not tracked. Delivered in 3 to 5 working Days.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING SERVICES WITHIN EU:UPS International Tracked standard service within the EU. Delivered in 3-4 working days. UPS International Tracked Express service within the EU. Delivered in 1-2 working days.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING SERVICES OUTSIDE THE EU:UPS International Tracked standard service outside the EU. Standard delivery - 5-7 working days. Please request a quote for a speedier global delivery service.
TRACKING INFO:Once your order is shipped we will send you an email with a link to the tracking information. Depending on the progress of your order, you may receive between 1-4 emails per shipment on your order. We will use the email address you have provided on purchase. You are able to track the progress of your delivery by contacting the assigned courier via their website, you will need the tracking number and this will be found on the delivery email. You are able to arrange to pick up the unit from the courier depot then you will need to call the courier. If you want to call the courier then please use one of the telephone numbers below. Royal Mail customer services/tracking - 0845 611 3425 DPD customer services/tracking - 0845 0702477 Interlink customer services/tracking - 0845 0702477
WARRANTY INFORMATION:All of our refurbished and new products come with a warranty ranging from 12-36 months. We provide a ‘return to base’ warranty as standard but replacement items may be dispatched in advance of the warranty examination procedure where pre-agreed. Any replacements made within the warranty period will continue to have a warranty that covers the original term from point of purchase. Please also note:
- Any misuse, wear and tear or abuse of the goods will invalidate the warranty and any return postage will be payable by the customer.
- Our warranty excludes consumable products e.g. batteries.
- Our warranty is not applicable outside the United Kingdom unless by pre-arrangement.
- A £20 Admin fee will be charged for any item returned under warranty where no fault is found
- If the product fault is deemed to fall within the terms of the warranty then we reserve the right to repair, replace or credit faulty items at our discretion.
- If it is outside of the warranty period, we may offer a chance to repair the item at a cost to be quoted.