Cisco 7942G IP Phone
£33.00 £27.50 Ex. VAT
Cisco 7942G IP Phone
Part Number: CP-7942G
- Additional information
- Reviews (1)
- Delivery Info
- Warranty and Returns
Cisco 7942G IP Telephone
The Cisco 7942G Unified IP Phone is a full featured business IP phone, with speaker phone and handset designed for wide band phone audio. It is intended to meet the needs of transaction type phone workers, with significant daily phone traffic. This IP system phone has two programmable back lit line/feature buttons and four interactive soft keys; that guide you through all the phone call features and functions. The phone has a large, 4 bit grey scale graphical LCD display screen; that provides features such as date and time, calling party name, calling party number, digits dialled and phone system user presence info.
Benefits of your Cisco 7942G IP Telephone
- Power – Supports IEEE 802.3af PoE (Class 2). Powered by local 48VDC power supply (sold separately), PoE via any Cisco In line Power capable blades and boxes, or by 802.3af PoE.
- Easily Expandable – An optional add on button module, the Cisco Unified IP Phone Expansion Module 7914, provides 14 more buttons for programming phone directory numbers or speed dials. Up to two button modules can be used.
- Multi Language – Built in support for more than 30 languages (dependent on Cisco Unified Communications Manager system software version).
- Fresh Display – Large, pixel based LCD display(12.5 cm) with high resolution (320 x 222). Allows for greater flexibility of phone features and apps; and significantly expands the information viewed by the phone user when using features such as: Services, Information, Messages, and Directory.
Cisco 7942G IP Phone Key Features
- Integrated LAN switch, Power over Ethernet (PoE) support
- VoIP Protocols – SCCP
- Voice Codecs – G.729a, G.711u
- Speaker phone (digital duplex)
- LCD display (mono chrome)
- Network Ports Qty – 2 x Ethernet 10/100 Base TX
- Mute Button
- Headset Port
- Direct Access to Voice mail
- Compatible Software – Cisco Call Manager
What’s in your Cisco 7942G IP Phone Package:
Cisco 7942G IP Phone
Cisco 7942G IP Phone Receiver
Curly Cord – Brand NEW
Line Cord – Brand NEW
What you are purchasing:
Cisco 7942 G IP System Phone – Refurbished
Cisco 7942 G IP Phone Part Number – CP-7942G
DELIVERY INFO:We aim to dispatch your goods on the same day we receive payment. In some cases it may take up to 1 working day for us to dispatch your purchase. Order cut-off time is 3PM. In case of urgency please contact us. We offer worldwide shipping. If you do not see the shipping information for a particular country then please contact us to request a shipping quote. DPD, Interlink and UPS deliveries MUST be signed for. Our contact telephone number: +44 (0) 333 222 6636
DELIVERY SERVICES AND TIMES WITHIN UK:DPD / Interlink tracked and signed. Next working day delivery Royal mail 24h Tracked. Next working day delivery Royal mail 48h Tracked. Two working day delivery Royal mail economy delivery. Please note this delivery is not tracked. Delivered in 3 to 5 working Days.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING SERVICES WITHIN EU:UPS International Tracked standard service within the EU. Delivered in 3-4 working days. UPS International Tracked Express service within the EU. Delivered in 1-2 working days.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING SERVICES OUTSIDE THE EU:UPS International Tracked standard service outside the EU. Standard delivery - 5-7 working days. Please request a quote for a speedier global delivery service.
TRACKING INFO:Once your order is shipped we will send you an email with a link to the tracking information. Depending on the progress of your order, you may receive between 1-4 emails per shipment on your order. We will use the email address you have provided on purchase. You are able to track the progress of your delivery by contacting the assigned courier via their website, you will need the tracking number and this will be found on the delivery email. You are able to arrange to pick up the unit from the courier depot then you will need to call the courier. If you want to call the courier then please use one of the telephone numbers below. Royal Mail customer services/tracking - 0845 611 3425 DPD customer services/tracking - 0845 0702477 Interlink customer services/tracking - 0845 0702477
WARRANTY INFORMATION:All of our refurbished and new products come with a warranty ranging from 12-36 months. We provide a ‘return to base’ warranty as standard but replacement items may be dispatched in advance of the warranty examination procedure where pre-agreed. Any replacements made within the warranty period will continue to have a warranty that covers the original term from point of purchase. Please also note:
- Any misuse, wear and tear or abuse of the goods will invalidate the warranty and any return postage will be payable by the customer.
- Our warranty excludes consumable products e.g. batteries.
- Our warranty is not applicable outside the United Kingdom unless by pre-arrangement.
- A £20 Admin fee will be charged for any item returned under warranty where no fault is found
- If the product fault is deemed to fall within the terms of the warranty then we reserve the right to repair, replace or credit faulty items at our discretion.
- If it is outside of the warranty period, we may offer a chance to repair the item at a cost to be quoted.