Cisco 7942 IP Phone – NEW
The Cisco 7942 Phone is an innovative endpoint that delivers affordable, business grade voice comms services to customers worldwide. The CP7942 is a 2 line VoIP phone which can be used for SIP (requires firmware change); or SCCP VoIP phone comms. It can be used with the Cisco Call Manager Solution, UC500 solution or as a SIP phone. This Cisco unified ip phone features 2 10/100 PoE ports and HD Voice.
This IP system phone has two back lit line / feature buttons and four interactive soft keys; that guide you through all the phone call features and functions. The phone has a large, 4 bit grey scale graphic LCD display screen. That provides features such as; date and time, calling party name, calling party number, digits dialled and phone system user presence info.
The unified ip phones 7942g is a full featured IP phone; with high fidelity wide band audio (G.722) and a high res display. This IP phone is an IP ready system phone with a large graphic display.
This Phone comes with an integrated LAN switch, two line / feature keys and 4 soft keys; which help to guide you the menus and features. The duplex speaker phone and built in headset port allow you to work hands free; while the handset delivers wide band audio.
This 7900 series Cisco IP phone 7942g is not for home use.
What’s in your IP Phone Pack
Cisco 7942 IP Phone – NEW
7942 IP Phone Receiver
Cisco 7942 Phone Features
- Built in 10/100 2 Port LAN switch
- Corporate directory
- Multiple VoIP protocol support SIP and SCCP
- Regular software updates
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) support 802.3af as well as Cisco PoE (Power Supply not included)
- Full duplex speaker phone with Wide band support
- Dynamic feature set
- Supports differentiated services code point (DSCP) and 802.1Q/p standards
- More than 24 defined user selected ring tones are available
- Dedicated RJ9 Headset Port with HD Voice support
Benefits of your 7942G IP Phone
- Power – Supports IEEE 802.3af PoE (Class 2). Powered by local 48V DC power supply (sold separately); PoE via any In line Power capable blades and boxes, or by 802.3af PoE.
- Easily Expandable – An optional add on button module, the Cisco Unified IP Phone Expansion Module 7914; provides 14 more buttons for programming phone directory numbers or speed dials. Up to two button modules can be used.
- Multi Language – Built in support for more than 30 languages (dependent on UCM version).
- Fresh Display – Large, pixel based LCD display (12.5 cm) with high resolution (320 x 222). Allows for greater flexibility of phone features and apps; and expands the info viewed by the phone user when using features such as: Services, Information, Messages, and Directory.
What are you buying:
7942 IP Phone – New
Cisco Part Number : CP-7942
Save money and the environment and buy this 7942 Refurbished