Cisco 7940 G IP Telephone
The Cisco 7940 G IP system phone products include phones with large LCD pixel based displays; to bring productivity enhancing apps to the phones. As well as options that can be altered as phone needs change; and provide inline power support (PoE).
This Cisco Unified IP phone 7940g is a multi mode phone; MGCP as well as the Cisco UCM Skinny Client Control Protocol (SCCP).
For headset users there is an built in headset port. Duplex tech is supported across handset, speaker phone and handset modes so 2 way calls can flow unclipped. Another feature of this Cisco 7940G IP phone is the large, pixel based LCD display. This provides you with in call info as well as an easy way to work with settings and features.
This 7940 IP phone is not suitable for home use. For other firmware version see the 7940 SIP Phone.
What’s in your Cisco IP Phone Pack
7940G IP Phone with SCCP firmware
7940 IP Phone Receiver
NEW Curly Cord
NEW Line Cord
This does NOT come with a PSU. If you need to purchase this click Cisco Power Supply
Cisco 7940 G IP Phone Features & Functions
- Access to at least two phone lines;or a mix of one line and one direct access phone feature
- High quality speakerphone
- Built in headset port
- A large LCD pixel based display
- Easy access to caller info, applications and phone features
- 24+ user adjustable ring tones
- A hearing aid compatible handset (meets ADA requirements) and HAC for magnetic coupling to hearing aids
- Integrated ethernet switch
- G.711 and G.729a audio
- Feature keys
- H.323 compatible and Microsoft NetMeeting
- An IP address DHCP client or statically configured
- Comfort noise generation and voice detection (VAD) on a system basis
What are you buying:
7940G IP Phone SCCP firmware – Refurbished
Cisco IP Telephone Part Number – CP-7940 G