Cisco 7940G IP System Phone
£80.00 £58.33 Ex. VAT
Cisco 7940G IP Phone SCCP
Condition : Refurbished
Part Number : CP-7940G
- Additional information
- Reviews (1)
- Delivery Info
- Warranty and Returns
Cisco 7940G IP Phone – Silver/Grey – SCCP firmware
The Cisco 7940G IP system phone products include telephones with large pixel-based displays to bring productivity-enhancing applications to the phones, as well as customisation options that can be modified as telephony needs change, and provide inline power support over Ethernet (PoE). The Cisco IP Phone 7940G is multiprotocol telephone capable to support Session Initiated Protocol (SIP) with a firmware change, Media Gateway Control Protocol (MGCP), as well as the Cisco Unified CallManager Skinny Client Control Protocol (SCCP).
What’s in your Cisco 7940G IP Phone Package
Cisco 7940G IP Phone with SCCP firmware
Cisco IP Phone Receiver
NEW Curly Cord
NEW Line Cord
Cisco 7940G IP Phone Features
- Access to at least two telephone lines (or a combination of one line and one direct-access telephony feature such as AutoDial)
- High quality, hands-free speakerphone capability
- Built-in headset connectivity
- A large pixel-based display
- Easy access to caller information, applications, and telephone features
- 24+ user-adjustable ring tones
- A hearing-aid-compatible handset (meets American Disabilities Act [ADA] requirements) and HAC compliance for magnetic coupling to approved HAC hearing aids
- G.711 and G.729a audio compression
- H.323 compatible and Microsoft NetMeeting compatibility
- An IP address assignment-DHCP client or statically configured
- Comfort noise generation and voice activity detection (VAD) programming on a system basis
What are you purchasing:
Cisco CP-7940G IP Phone SCCP firmware – Refurbished
Cisco CP-7940G IP Phone Part Number – CP-7940G
DELIVERY INFO:We aim to dispatch your goods on the same day we receive payment. In some cases it may take up to 1 working day for us to dispatch your purchase. Order cut-off time is 3PM. In case of urgency please contact us. We offer worldwide shipping. If you do not see the shipping information for a particular country then please contact us to request a shipping quote. DPD, Interlink and UPS deliveries MUST be signed for. Our contact telephone number: +44 (0) 333 222 6636
DELIVERY SERVICES AND TIMES WITHIN UK:DPD / Interlink tracked and signed. Next working day delivery Royal mail 24h Tracked. Next working day delivery Royal mail 48h Tracked. Two working day delivery Royal mail economy delivery. Please note this delivery is not tracked. Delivered in 3 to 5 working Days.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING SERVICES WITHIN EU:UPS International Tracked standard service within the EU. Delivered in 3-4 working days. UPS International Tracked Express service within the EU. Delivered in 1-2 working days.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING SERVICES OUTSIDE THE EU:UPS International Tracked standard service outside the EU. Standard delivery - 5-7 working days. Please request a quote for a speedier global delivery service.
TRACKING INFO:Once your order is shipped we will send you an email with a link to the tracking information. Depending on the progress of your order, you may receive between 1-4 emails per shipment on your order. We will use the email address you have provided on purchase. You are able to track the progress of your delivery by contacting the assigned courier via their website, you will need the tracking number and this will be found on the delivery email. You are able to arrange to pick up the unit from the courier depot then you will need to call the courier. If you want to call the courier then please use one of the telephone numbers below. Royal Mail customer services/tracking - 0845 611 3425 DPD customer services/tracking - 0845 0702477 Interlink customer services/tracking - 0845 0702477
WARRANTY INFORMATION:All of our refurbished and new products come with a warranty ranging from 12-36 months. We provide a ‘return to base’ warranty as standard but replacement items may be dispatched in advance of the warranty examination procedure where pre-agreed. Any replacements made within the warranty period will continue to have a warranty that covers the original term from point of purchase. Please also note:
- Any misuse, wear and tear or abuse of the goods will invalidate the warranty and any return postage will be payable by the customer.
- Our warranty excludes consumable products e.g. batteries.
- Our warranty is not applicable outside the United Kingdom unless by pre-arrangement.
- A £20 Admin fee will be charged for any item returned under warranty where no fault is found
- If the product fault is deemed to fall within the terms of the warranty then we reserve the right to repair, replace or credit faulty items at our discretion.
- If it is outside of the warranty period, we may offer a chance to repair the item at a cost to be quoted.