Polycom IP 7000 Conference Phone
The Polycom IP 7000 Sound Station is an elite conference phone designed for use with SIP based VoIP platforms. Among Polycom’s most advanced conference phones; the IP 7000 is ideal for use in executive offices and board rooms, where quality is valued above all. Polycom’s HD Voice tech provides incredible voice quality, turning ordinary calls into crystal clear calls. It also features tech that eliminates buzz from mobile phones and other wireless devices; ensuring that your calls are not interrupted and clear.
This conference phone has a 20 foot mic pick up. Two optional expansion mics or up to 4 IP conference phones can be added; to ensure that every one in the room is heard perfectly. You can also connect the Sound Station IP 7000 to the Polycom HDX high def video conference system; for a complete voice and video conferencing system.
Benefits of your Polycom IP 7000
- Robust interoperability – compatible with a broad array of SIP call platforms to make voice quality and feature availability; while simplifying management and admin.
- Flexible config options – provides multi unit connectivity and expansion mics; and integrates with Polycom HDX, to meet the needs of many different types of rooms.
- Polycom HD Voice – software and hardware tech bring life like audio clarity, making your calls more efficient and productive.
- Acoustic Clarity Tech – delivers the best conference phone experience, without compromises.
Polycom IP7000 Key Features
- Compatible with multiple SIP call platforms
- PoE: Built in Power over Ethernet
- HD Voice tech for life like voice clarity
- Full Duplex tech
- Large LCD display with XHTML micro browser
- 2.5 mm headset port
What you are buying:
Polycom IP 7000 Conference Phone Condition – NEW
Part Number : 2200-40000-001, 2230-40300-015, 2230-40300-119, 2230-40300-122