Cisco 7937 IP Conference Phone
£180.00 £150.00 Ex. VAT
Cisco 7937 IP Conference Phone
Part Number: CP-7937G
- Additional information
- Reviews (1)
- Delivery Info
- Warranty and Returns
Cisco 7937 Unified IP Conference Station
The Cisco 7937 IP Conference Station combines state of the art wide band speaker phone conferencing calls, with award winning Cisco voice telecoms; in a full featured IP based conference phone. The net result is a conference room IP phone, that offers great voice quality during calls, easy wiring and admin cost benefits. This full featured, IP based hands free conference station is made for use on desktops, in meeting rooms, conference rooms and in exec suites; for making multi party conference calls.
The Unified Conference Phone Cisco 7937 supports IEEE 803.af PoE Class 3; which allows the phone to be powered from any of the Cisco Inline PoE power blades and boxes. Also the Cisco Unified IP conference phone 7937 can be powered locally with a power supply; (part number CP-PWR-CUBE-3) when added with the Cisco CP-7937 Power Splitter.
With Cisco Unified IP phones and in particular the Cisco IP conference station 7937G, more than 30 languages will be used within 6 months of FCS (dependent on your Cisco Unified Communications Manager version).
7937 IP Phone Features:
- Wide band acoustics with the support of the G.722 wide band codec
- Support for Power over Ethernet (PoE) or the Cisco Power Cube 3 (sold separately)
- Extra coverage up to 30 feet by 40 feet with the external mic kit
- Support for a 3rd party lapel mic
- Offers wide band voice and mic quality
- New larger back lit liquid crystal display (LCD)
What Are You Purchasing:
Cisco 7937 IP Conference Phone Condition – Refurbished
Cisco 7937 IP Conference Phone Part Number – CP-7937G
DELIVERY INFO:We aim to dispatch your goods on the same day we receive payment. In some cases it may take up to 1 working day for us to dispatch your purchase. Order cut-off time is 3PM. In case of urgency please contact us. We offer worldwide shipping. If you do not see the shipping information for a particular country then please contact us to request a shipping quote. DPD, Interlink and UPS deliveries MUST be signed for. Our contact telephone number: +44 (0) 333 222 6636
DELIVERY SERVICES AND TIMES WITHIN UK:DPD / Interlink tracked and signed. Next working day delivery Royal mail 24h Tracked. Next working day delivery Royal mail 48h Tracked. Two working day delivery Royal mail economy delivery. Please note this delivery is not tracked. Delivered in 3 to 5 working Days.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING SERVICES WITHIN EU:UPS International Tracked standard service within the EU. Delivered in 3-4 working days. UPS International Tracked Express service within the EU. Delivered in 1-2 working days.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING SERVICES OUTSIDE THE EU:UPS International Tracked standard service outside the EU. Standard delivery - 5-7 working days. Please request a quote for a speedier global delivery service.
TRACKING INFO:Once your order is shipped we will send you an email with a link to the tracking information. Depending on the progress of your order, you may receive between 1-4 emails per shipment on your order. We will use the email address you have provided on purchase. You are able to track the progress of your delivery by contacting the assigned courier via their website, you will need the tracking number and this will be found on the delivery email. You are able to arrange to pick up the unit from the courier depot then you will need to call the courier. If you want to call the courier then please use one of the telephone numbers below. Royal Mail customer services/tracking - 0845 611 3425 DPD customer services/tracking - 0845 0702477 Interlink customer services/tracking - 0845 0702477
WARRANTY INFORMATION:All of our refurbished and new products come with a warranty ranging from 12-36 months. We provide a ‘return to base’ warranty as standard but replacement items may be dispatched in advance of the warranty examination procedure where pre-agreed. Any replacements made within the warranty period will continue to have a warranty that covers the original term from point of purchase. Please also note:
- Any misuse, wear and tear or abuse of the goods will invalidate the warranty and any return postage will be payable by the customer.
- Our warranty excludes consumable products e.g. batteries.
- Our warranty is not applicable outside the United Kingdom unless by pre-arrangement.
- A £20 Admin fee will be charged for any item returned under warranty where no fault is found
- If the product fault is deemed to fall within the terms of the warranty then we reserve the right to repair, replace or credit faulty items at our discretion.
- If it is outside of the warranty period, we may offer a chance to repair the item at a cost to be quoted.