Mitel 5312 IP Phone
The Mitel 5312 IP Phone provides IP phone functions with the ease of a traditional business phone. Being user friendly, this IP phone features: easy to use buttons, tools for feature set customising and a 40 char white, back lit LCD graphic display screen. It is an ideal desk IP phone choice for phone system users such as: teleworkers, ACD agents, call centre workers, tech support staff, office workers, sales and customer service departments; who need access to phone features.
The Mitel 5312 IP phone is not suitable for home use.
Mitel 5312 IP Phone – Features
- Speed dial calling
- Call forward
- Call hold (place / retrieve)
- Last number redial
- Do not disturb feature
- On hook dial function
- Off hook voice announce and hands free answer back
- Voice mail access with large message waiting lamp
- Conference call setup
- Hearing aid compatible handset
- Dedicated headset jack
- Customise centre panel
- Automatic call distribution (ACD) agent support
- Chinese character support
- Dual mode: MiNet and SIP support
- Phone book support on Mitel MiVoice Business (formerly Mitel Communications Director)
- Mitel Teleworker support
- Mitel Wireless LAN Stand and Gb LAN Stand support
- Unified Communicator Express and MiCollab Client support
- 35 degree tilt stand for better viewing angle
- Wall mount phone
- Powering options (802.3af compliant)
What is in your MiVoice 5312 IP Phone Pack
- Mitel 5312 IP Phone
- 5312 IP Phone Receiver
- Mitel Phone Base Stand
- Curly Cord ( connects receiver with the phone)
- Patch Lead ( connects the phone to the network)
5312 IP Phone – Benefits
- Two line by 20 char white, back lit, graphic display with contrast control and auto dim.
- Twelve multi function keys with dual colour LED lamps for speed dialling, lines and feature access.
- Eight function keys: hold, menu, message, speaker, mute, transfer / conf, redial, cancel.
- Browser based desktop user tool for easy access to phone system features.
- Hands free speaker phone (full duplex).
- Backward compatible with previous system platform releases.
- Designed for power saving: reduces power consumption for overall energy savings.
- The Mitel 5312 IP phone works with the Mitel Networks 3300 Integrated Communications Platform (ICP), release 3.3 or higher.
What you are buying
Mitel 5312 IP Phone – Refurbished
Mitel Part Number – 50005847