Mitel 5312 IP Telephone
£50.00 £33.33 Ex. VAT
Mitel 5312 IP Phone
Condition : Refurbished
Part Number : 50005847 / 5312IP
- Additional information
- Reviews (1)
- Delivery Info
- Warranty and Returns
The Mitel 5312 IP Phone provides IP telephone functionality with the ease and familiarity of a traditional business phone. Being user-friendly, this particular telephone features easy-to-use programming buttons and tools for feature set customisation and a 40-character white, backlit LCD graphics display screen. It is an ideal desk IP telephone choice for telephone system users – such as teleworkers, ACD agents, call centre workers, technical support staff, office workers, sales and customer service departments – who need access to sophisticated telephony features.
Mitel 5312 IP Phone – Features
- Speed dial calling
- Call forward
- Call hold (place / retrieve)
- Call transfer
- Last number redial
- Do not disturb feature
- On-hook dial function
- Off-hook voice announce and handsfree answer-back
- Voicemail access – large message waiting lamp
- Conference call setup
- Hearing aid compatible handset
- Dedicated headset jack
- Customisable centre panel
- Automatic call distribution (ACD) agent support
- Chinese characters support
- Dual mode: MiNet and SIP support
- Phonebook support on Mitel MiVoice Business (formerly Mitel Communications Director)
- Mitel Teleworker Solution support
- Mitel Wireless LAN Stand and Gigabit Ethernet Stand support
- Unified Communicator Express and MiCollab Client support
- Two-position, 35-degree tilting stand for better viewing angle
- Wall-mountable Telephone
- Multiple powering options (802.3af-compliant)
MiVoice 5312 IP Phone What Are you getting
- Mitel 5312 IP Telephone
- Mitel IP Telephone Receiver
- Mitel Telephone Base Stand
- Curly Cord ( connects receiver with the phone)
- Patch Lead ( connects the phone to the network)
Mitel 5312 IP Phone – Benefits
- Two-line by 20-character white, backlit, graphics display with contrast control and auto-dimming.
- Twelve programmable multi-function keys with dual-colour LED indicators (for speed dialling, line appearances, feature access)
- Eight function keys: hold, menu, message, speaker, mute, transfer / conference, redial, cancel
- Browser-based desktop user tool programming for easy access to telephone system features
- Hands-free speakerphone operation (full duplex)
- Backwards compatible with previous system platform releases
- Designed for power conservation: reduces power consumption for overall energy savings
- The Mitel 5312 IP Telephone is compatible with the Mitel Networks 3300 Integrated Communications Platform (ICP), release 3.3 or higher. The Mitel 5312 IP Telephone is not suitable for home use.
What you are buying
Mitel 5312 IP Phone – Refurbished
DELIVERY INFO:We aim to dispatch your goods on the same day we receive payment. In some cases it may take up to 1 working day for us to dispatch your purchase. Order cut-off time is 3PM. In case of urgency please contact us. We offer worldwide shipping. If you do not see the shipping information for a particular country then please contact us to request a shipping quote. DPD, Interlink and UPS deliveries MUST be signed for. Our contact telephone number: +44 (0) 333 222 6636
DELIVERY SERVICES AND TIMES WITHIN UK:DPD / Interlink tracked and signed. Next working day delivery Royal mail 24h Tracked. Next working day delivery Royal mail 48h Tracked. Two working day delivery Royal mail economy delivery. Please note this delivery is not tracked. Delivered in 3 to 5 working Days.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING SERVICES WITHIN EU:UPS International Tracked standard service within the EU. Delivered in 3-4 working days. UPS International Tracked Express service within the EU. Delivered in 1-2 working days.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING SERVICES OUTSIDE THE EU:UPS International Tracked standard service outside the EU. Standard delivery - 5-7 working days. Please request a quote for a speedier global delivery service.
TRACKING INFO:Once your order is shipped we will send you an email with a link to the tracking information. Depending on the progress of your order, you may receive between 1-4 emails per shipment on your order. We will use the email address you have provided on purchase. You are able to track the progress of your delivery by contacting the assigned courier via their website, you will need the tracking number and this will be found on the delivery email. You are able to arrange to pick up the unit from the courier depot then you will need to call the courier. If you want to call the courier then please use one of the telephone numbers below. Royal Mail customer services/tracking - 0845 611 3425 DPD customer services/tracking - 0845 0702477 Interlink customer services/tracking - 0845 0702477
WARRANTY INFORMATION:All of our refurbished and new products come with a warranty ranging from 12-36 months. We provide a ‘return to base’ warranty as standard but replacement items may be dispatched in advance of the warranty examination procedure where pre-agreed. Any replacements made within the warranty period will continue to have a warranty that covers the original term from point of purchase. Please also note:
- Any misuse, wear and tear or abuse of the goods will invalidate the warranty and any return postage will be payable by the customer.
- Our warranty excludes consumable products e.g. batteries.
- Our warranty is not applicable outside the United Kingdom unless by pre-arrangement.
- A £20 Admin fee will be charged for any item returned under warranty where no fault is found
- If the product fault is deemed to fall within the terms of the warranty then we reserve the right to repair, replace or credit faulty items at our discretion.
- If it is outside of the warranty period, we may offer a chance to repair the item at a cost to be quoted.