Mitel 5312 IP Phone
£33.00 £27.50 Ex. VAT
Mitel 5312 IP Phone
Condition : Refurbished
Part Number : 50005847
- Additional information
- Reviews (1)
- Delivery Info
- Warranty and Returns
Mitel 5312 IP Phone
The Mitel 5312 IP Phone provides IP phone functionality with the ease and familiarity of a traditional business phone. Being user friendly, this particular phone features: easy to use programming buttons, tools for feature set customisation and a 40 character white, back lit LCD graphics display screen. It is an ideal desk IP phone choice for phone system users such as: teleworkers, ACD agents, call centre workers, tech support staff, office workers, sales and customer service departments; who need access to sophisticated telephony features.
The Mitel 5312 IP phone is not suitable for home use.
Mitel 5312 IP Phone – Features
- Speed dial calling
- Call forward
- Call hold (place / retrieve)
- Last number redial
- Do not disturb feature
- On hook dial function
- Off hook voice announce and hands free answer back
- Voice mail access with large message waiting lamp
- Conference call setup
- Hearing aid compatible handset
- Dedicated headset jack
- Customisable centre panel
- Automatic call distribution (ACD) agent support
- Chinese characters support
- Dual mode: MiNet and SIP support
- Phone book support on Mitel MiVoice Business (formerly Mitel Communications Director)
- Mitel Teleworker Solution support
- Mitel Wireless LAN Stand and Gb LAN Stand support
- Unified Communicator Express and MiCollab Client support
- Two position, 35 degree tilt stand for better viewing angle
- Wall mount Telephone
- Multiple powering options (802.3af compliant)
What is in your MiVoice 5312 IP Phone Pack
- Mitel 5312 IP Phone
- 5312 IP Phone Receiver
- Mitel Phone Base Stand
- Curly Cord ( connects receiver with the phone)
- Patch Lead ( connects the phone to the network)
5312 IP Phone – Benefits
- Two line by 20 character white, back lit, graphics display with contrast control and auto dimming.
- Twelve programmable multi function keys with dual colour LED indicators (for speed dialling, line appearances, feature access).
- Eight function keys: hold, menu, message, speaker, mute, transfer / conference, redial, cancel.
- Browser based desktop user tool programming for easy access to phone system features.
- Hands free speaker phone operation (full duplex).
- Backwards compatible with previous system platform releases.
- Designed for power conservation: reduces power consumption for overall energy savings.
- The Mitel 5312 IP phone is compatible with the Mitel Networks 3300 Integrated Communications Platform (ICP), release 3.3 or higher.
What you are buying
Mitel 5312 IP Phone – Refurbished
Mitel Part Number – 50005847
DELIVERY INFO:We aim to dispatch your goods on the same day we receive payment. In some cases it may take up to 1 working day for us to dispatch your purchase. Order cut-off time is 3PM. In case of urgency please contact us. We offer worldwide shipping. If you do not see the shipping information for a particular country then please contact us to request a shipping quote. DPD, Interlink and UPS deliveries MUST be signed for. Our contact telephone number: +44 (0) 333 222 6636
DELIVERY SERVICES AND TIMES WITHIN UK:DPD / Interlink tracked and signed. Next working day delivery Royal mail 24h Tracked. Next working day delivery Royal mail 48h Tracked. Two working day delivery Royal mail economy delivery. Please note this delivery is not tracked. Delivered in 3 to 5 working Days.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING SERVICES WITHIN EU:UPS International Tracked standard service within the EU. Delivered in 3-4 working days. UPS International Tracked Express service within the EU. Delivered in 1-2 working days.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING SERVICES OUTSIDE THE EU:UPS International Tracked standard service outside the EU. Standard delivery - 5-7 working days. Please request a quote for a speedier global delivery service.
TRACKING INFO:Once your order is shipped we will send you an email with a link to the tracking information. Depending on the progress of your order, you may receive between 1-4 emails per shipment on your order. We will use the email address you have provided on purchase. You are able to track the progress of your delivery by contacting the assigned courier via their website, you will need the tracking number and this will be found on the delivery email. You are able to arrange to pick up the unit from the courier depot then you will need to call the courier. If you want to call the courier then please use one of the telephone numbers below. Royal Mail customer services/tracking - 0845 611 3425 DPD customer services/tracking - 0845 0702477 Interlink customer services/tracking - 0845 0702477
WARRANTY INFORMATION:All of our refurbished and new products come with a warranty ranging from 12-36 months. We provide a ‘return to base’ warranty as standard but replacement items may be dispatched in advance of the warranty examination procedure where pre-agreed. Any replacements made within the warranty period will continue to have a warranty that covers the original term from point of purchase. Please also note:
- Any misuse, wear and tear or abuse of the goods will invalidate the warranty and any return postage will be payable by the customer.
- Our warranty excludes consumable products e.g. batteries.
- Our warranty is not applicable outside the United Kingdom unless by pre-arrangement.
- A £20 Admin fee will be charged for any item returned under warranty where no fault is found
- If the product fault is deemed to fall within the terms of the warranty then we reserve the right to repair, replace or credit faulty items at our discretion.
- If it is outside of the warranty period, we may offer a chance to repair the item at a cost to be quoted.