Poly CCX 400
The Poly CCX 400 MS Teams Edition is an easy to use world class entry level business media phone from the CCX series that has been designed for Microsoft Teams. Its user interface is intuitive, simple to use and features a 5 inch back lit colour LCD screen with gesture based multi touch technology.
Perfect as a common area phone the Poly CCX 400 desktop phones have been designed for seamless integration with Microsoft Teams with easy provisioning, contacts and meetings management via the MS Teams Device Portal.
Enjoy effortless hands free communication with acoustic echo cancellation and background noise suppression through the full duplex speakerphone or by connecting a headset via the RJ9 port in addition there is a USB port for plug and play headset functionality. The Poly CCX400 is also hearing aid compatible, up to the latest standards.
The Poly CCX 400 features a two port Gigabit Ethernet switch for fast network connectivity and data transfer – Wireless connectivity is available with an optional Wi-Fi dongle.
Poly CCX 400 Features
- Gesture based, multi touch capable capacitive colour touch screen
- 5 inch colour LCD (720 x 1280 pixel)
- On screen virtual keyboard
- Voicemail support
- Adjustable base height
- One USB type A port (2.0 compliant) for media and storage applications
- Poly HD Voice technology
- Poly acoustic fence technology
- Voice activity detection
- Comfort noise generation
- Dedicated RJ-9 headset port
- Hearing aid compatible
- USB headset support
- SIP protocol support
- Two port gigabit Ethernet switch
- 10/100/1000 Base-TX across LAN and PC ports
- HTTPS secure provisioning
- Certified for MS Teams with native Microsoft Teams experience and support for Skype for Business coming in June 2020
- Operating system: Android 9.0 Pie
- CCX 400 is Teams only and does not include support for Skype or has it a Native Teams button like the CCX 500 and CCX 600
- Wall Mountable with Optional Wall Mount Kit
Please Note: This phone is PoE (Power over Ethernet) and does not come with a power supply. If you do not have PoE, you will need to buy a separate Power Supply Unit.
Whats in my Poly CCX400 Pack
- Poly CCX 400 Media Phone MS Teams Edition
- Handset with handset cord
- Network Cable (CAT-5E)
- Desk Stand
- Setup Sheet
What you are buying
CCX400 VoIP Phone – New
Poly Part Number : 2201-15810-025