Cisco 7911G IP System Phone
£36.00 £25.00 Ex. VAT
Cisco 7911G IP Phone
Condition : Refurbished
Part Number : CP-7911G
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Delivery Info
- Warranty and Returns
Cisco 7911G IP Phone
The Cisco 7911G Unified Communications system of voice and IP communications products and applications enables organisations to communicate more effectively-enabling them to streamline business processes, reach the right resource the first time and impact the top and bottom line. The Cisco Unified Communications portfolio is an integral part of the Cisco Business Communications Solution-an integrated solution for organisations of all sizes which also includes network infrastructure, security, and network management products, wireless connectivity, and a life-cycle services approach, along with flexible deployment and outsourced management options, end-user and partner financing packages, and third-party communications applications.
What’s in your Cisco 7911G IP Phone Package
Cisco 7911G IP Phone
Cisco 7911G Phone Receiver
Cisco 7911G Phone Base Stand
NEW Curly Cord
NEW Line Cord
Cisco 7911G IP Phone – Benefits
Four dynamic soft keys guide users through core business features and functions.
Provides accessibility features to those with special needs.
Hearing-aid-compatible (HAC) handset that meets the requirements set by the ADA. The phone dialling pad also complies with the ADA
Optimum display viewing and comfortable use of buttons and keys; the foot stand can be removed for wall mounting with mounting holes located on the base of the phone
Users whom conducts low to moderate telephone traffic would be an ideal fit for the Cisco 7911G.
Cisco Unified 7911G IP Telephone – Features
- Dialer Type – Keypad
- Dialer Location – Base, Wall mounting
- Interface – Ethernet (RJ-45)
- Menu Operation – Yes
- Function Buttons – Four Soft-Key Buttons and a Scroll Toggle Bar
- Volume Control – Yes
- Ringer Control – Yes
- Ring Tones – 24
- Indicator – Yes – Lighted Message Waiting, Lighted Menu Key, Lighted Hold Key
- Firmware Upgradable – Yes – Download firmware changes from Cisco Unified CallManager and Cisco.com
- Software Upgradable – Yes – Software upgrade supported using a Trivial File Transfer Protocol (TFTP) server
- Voice Quality – Comfort-noise generation and voice-activity-detection (VAD) programming on a system basis
- Configuration Options – Provisioning of network parameters through Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP)
What are you purchasing:
Cisco 7911G IP Phone – Refurbished
Cisco 7911G IP Phone Part Number – CP-7911G
DELIVERY INFO:We aim to dispatch your goods on the same day we receive payment. In some cases it may take up to 1 working day for us to dispatch your purchase. Order cut-off time is 3PM. In case of urgency please contact us. We offer worldwide shipping. If you do not see the shipping information for a particular country then please contact us to request a shipping quote. DPD, Interlink and UPS deliveries MUST be signed for. Our contact telephone number: +44 (0)0333 222 6636
DELIVERY SERVICES AND TIMES WITHIN UK:DPD / Interlink tracked and signed. Next working day delivery Royal mail 24h Tracked. Next working day delivery Royal mail 48h Tracked. Two working day delivery Royal mail economy delivery. Please note this delivery is not tracked. Delivered in 3 to 5 working Days.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING SERVICES OUTSIDE THE EU:UPS International Tracked standard service outside the EU. Standard delivery - 5-7 working days. Please request a quote for a speedier global delivery service.
TRACKING INFO:Once your order is shipped we will send you an email with a link to the tracking information. Depending on the progress of your order, you may receive between 1-4 emails per shipment on your order. We will use the email address you have provided on purchase. You are able to track the progress of your delivery by contacting the assigned courier via their website, you will need the tracking number and this will be found on the delivery email. You are able to arrange to pick up the unit from the courier depot then you will need to call the courier. If you want to call the courier then please use one of the telephone numbers below. Royal Mail customer services/tracking - 0845 611 3425 DPD customer services/tracking - 0845 0702477 Interlink customer services/tracking - 0845 0702477
- Any misuse, wear and tear or abuse of the goods will invalidate the warranty and any return postage will be payable by the customer.
- Our warranty excludes consumable products e.g. batteries.
- Our warranty is not applicable outside the United Kingdom unless by pre-arrangement.
- A £20 Admin fee will be charged for any item returned under warranty where no fault is found
- If the product fault is deemed to fall within the terms of the warranty then we reserve the right to repair, replace or credit faulty items at our discretion.
- If it is outside of the warranty period, we may offer a chance to repair the item at a cost to be quoted.