Cisco 7911 G IP Phone
The Cisco 7911 G Unified Communications system of voice and IP comms products and XML applications; enables people to communicate more effectively; enabling them to streamline business processes, reach the right resource the first time and impact the top and bottom line.
The Cisco Unified Communications portfolio is an integral part of the Cisco Business Communications Solution. A solution for business of all sizes which also includes network infrastructure; security, and network products, wireless and a life cycle services approach. Along with flexible set up and outsourced management options, end user and partner financing packages, and third party communications applications.
What’s in your Cisco 7911 G IP Phone Pack
Cisco 7911G IP Phone
7911G Phone Receiver
NEW Curly Cord
NEW Line Cord
7911G IP Phone – Benefits
- Four dynamic soft keys for user, guide through core business features and functions.
- Provides features to those with special needs.
- Hearing aid (HAC) working handset that meets the needs set by the ADA. The phone dialling pad also complies with the ADA
- Optimum display viewing and comfortable use of buttons and keys; the foot stand can be removed for wall mount with mounting holes located on the base of the phone
- Users whom conducts low to moderate phone traffic would be an ideal fit for the Cisco 7911g.
Cisco Unified IP Phone 7911G – Features
- Dialler Type – Keypad
- Dialler Location – Base, Wall mount
- Interface – LAN (RJ-45)
- Menu Operation – Yes
- Function Buttons – Four Soft Key Buttons and a Scroll Toggle Bar
- Volume Control – Yes
- Ringer Control – Yes
- Cisco inline power over ethernet PoE ieee 802.3af power or local power supply
- Ring Tones – 24
- Works with Cisco Unified Call Manager
- Call on hold function
- Unified ip phones 7906g and 7911g
- Extensible markup language xml
- Indicator – Yes – Message Waiting Lamp, Lit Menu Key, Lit Hold Key
- Firmware Upgrade – Yes – Download firmware changes from Cisco UCM systems
- Software Upgrade – Yes – Software upgrade supported using a Trivial File Transfer Protocol (TFTP) server
- Support the Cisco control protocol. Not for session initiation protocol (SIP)
- Voice Quality – Comfort noise and voice activity detection (VAD) programme on a system basis
- Config Options – Set up of network through Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP)
What are you buying:
7911 G IP Phone – Refurbished
Cisco IP Phone Part Number – CP-7911-G