Nortel 1120E IP Phone
The Nortel 1120E IP is a four line desktop IP Phone which can work over VoIP and broadband services; delivering a multi functional desktop Phone and features. It is suitable for business / office use and delivers excellent telephone functionality.
The 1120E has a graphical LCD display screen which can be accessed and controlled via both a mouse and keyboard; plugged into its USB port, or the navigation pad on the telephone.
This telephone is also available to purchase as the Avaya 1120e.
What’s in your Nortel 1120-E IP Phone Pack
1120E IP Phone
IP Phone Receiver
NEW Curly Cord
NEW Line Cord
Nortel 1120E IP Phone Key Benefits
- Multi line Nortel IP Phone supports four line/programmable feature keys, 14 fixed keys and four soft label keys
- 240 x 80 High resolution backlit display
- Adjustable tilt stand – optimises viewing in varied lighting conditions
- Four way navigation cluster with new Enter / Send key maximises user choice and flexibility in navigation
Nortel 1120 IP Phone Features
- Standard USB port for support of standard USB mice, keyboard and powered hubs
- Ethernet switch (Gigabit Ethernet capable) with both PC and LAN
- Indicator lamps for ringing / voice message waiting
- New Features Lamp indicator
- IEEE Class 3 device and supports the 802.3af Power over Ethernet standard
- Supports firmware downloads and is Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Ready
- Supports customised data and Web based applications via external app servers
- Expansion Module connection port
- Category 5e (CAT5e) cables of 2m length included
- Desktop or wall mount
- Graphite with a silver metallic bezel
- Requires external power (either PSU or line power unit) – not supplied
Nortel 1120E IP Phone Display
What are you buying:
1120E IP Phone Condition – Refurbished
Nortel Part Number – NTYS03AEE6
This telephone is not suitable for home use.