Avaya 1120E IP Telephone
£52.00 £35.00 Ex. VAT
Avaya 1120E IP Phone
Condition : Refurbished
Part Number : 700500572
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Delivery Info
- Warranty and Returns
Avaya 1120E IP Telephone
The award-winning Avaya 1120E IP Deskphone with Gigabit Ethernet unveils an exciting array of innovative communication features and capabilities, ideally suited for office workers and administrative personnel. The four-line Avaya 1120E IP Deskphone supports standards-based Session Initiation Protocol (SIP), delivering choice to customers in deployment options with support on either Avaya or third-party Communication Servers.
The 1120E IP Deskphone also enables the presentation of converged voice and data applications, leveraging its integrated high-resolution graphical, eight-level greyscale display. Navigation of applications is very flexible, with support of standard USB mice and keyboards powered from the phone’s integrated USB port. With robust and tightly linked communications features from Avaya Communication Servers, the Avaya 1120E IP Deskphone positions customers to meet both today’s and tomorrow’s communications needs.
What’s in your Nortel 1120E IP Phone Package
Avaya 1120E IP Phone
Avaya1120E IP Phone Receiver
NEW Curly Cord
NEW Line Cord
Avaya 1120E IP Telephone – Benefits
Deliver Multimedia Features – Features like high-resolution displays, USB connectivity, and XAS and G-XAS application support give users productivity enhancing access to information and multimedia.
Cut Costs Auto-sensing Ethernet 10/100/1000 Base-T switches with shared PC access (one LAN port and one PC port) help consolidate cable infrastructures.
Gigabit Ethernet switching helps future proof your investment.
Make Management Easy – A secure local tools menu provides access to user preferences, configuration tools, diagnostics, and network statistics.
Simplify The End User Experience – The phones feature message waiting, incoming call, and data messaging indicators, along with icon- and text-based key-caps.
Avaya 1120E IP Telephone – Features
- Multi-line Avaya IP Phone supports four line/programmable feature keys, 14 fixed keys and four soft-label keys
- 240 x 80 High-resolution backlit display
- Adjustable tilt-stand – optimises viewing in varied lighting conditions
- Four-way navigation cluster with new “Enter/Send” key maximises user choice and flexibility in navigation
- Standard USB port for support of standard USB mice, keyboard and powered hubs
- Ethernet switch (Gigabit Ethernet capable) with both PC and LAN
- Indicator lamps for ringing/voice message waiting
- New Features Lamp indicator
- IEEE Class 3 device and supports the 802.3af Power over Ethernet standard
- Supports firmware downloads and is “Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Ready”
- Supports customised data and Web-based applications via external application servers
- Expansion Module connection port
- Category 5e (CAT5e) cables of 2m length included
- Desktop or wall mounted
- Graphite with a silver metallic bezel
- Requires external power (either PSU or line power unit) – not supplied
- Firmware is upgradeable
Avaya 1120E IP Telephone – Display
What you are buying:
Avaya 1120E IP Telephone Condition – Refurbished
DELIVERY INFO:We aim to dispatch your goods on the same day we receive payment. In some cases it may take up to 1 working day for us to dispatch your purchase. Order cut-off time is 3PM. In case of urgency please contact us. We offer worldwide shipping. If you do not see the shipping information for a particular country then please contact us to request a shipping quote. DPD, Interlink and UPS deliveries MUST be signed for. Our contact telephone number: +44 (0) 333 222 6636
DELIVERY SERVICES AND TIMES WITHIN UK:DPD / Interlink tracked and signed. Next working day delivery Royal mail 24h Tracked. Next working day delivery Royal mail 48h Tracked. Two working day delivery Royal mail economy delivery. Please note this delivery is not tracked. Delivered in 3 to 5 working Days.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING SERVICES WITHIN EU:UPS International Tracked standard service within the EU. Delivered in 3-4 working days. UPS International Tracked Express service within the EU. Delivered in 1-2 working days.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING SERVICES OUTSIDE THE EU:UPS International Tracked standard service outside the EU. Standard delivery - 5-7 working days. Please request a quote for a speedier global delivery service.
TRACKING INFO:Once your order is shipped we will send you an email with a link to the tracking information. Depending on the progress of your order, you may receive between 1-4 emails per shipment on your order. We will use the email address you have provided on purchase. You are able to track the progress of your delivery by contacting the assigned courier via their website, you will need the tracking number and this will be found on the delivery email. You are able to arrange to pick up the unit from the courier depot then you will need to call the courier. If you want to call the courier then please use one of the telephone numbers below. Royal Mail customer services/tracking - 0845 611 3425 DPD customer services/tracking - 0845 0702477 Interlink customer services/tracking - 0845 0702477
WARRANTY INFORMATION:All of our refurbished and new products come with a warranty ranging from 12-36 months. We provide a ‘return to base’ warranty as standard but replacement items may be dispatched in advance of the warranty examination procedure where pre-agreed. Any replacements made within the warranty period will continue to have a warranty that covers the original term from point of purchase. Please also note:
- Any misuse, wear and tear or abuse of the goods will invalidate the warranty and any return postage will be payable by the customer.
- Our warranty excludes consumable products e.g. batteries.
- Our warranty is not applicable outside the United Kingdom unless by pre-arrangement.
- A £20 Admin fee will be charged for any item returned under warranty where no fault is found
- If the product fault is deemed to fall within the terms of the warranty then we reserve the right to repair, replace or credit faulty items at our discretion.
- If it is outside of the warranty period, we may offer a chance to repair the item at a cost to be quoted.