Avaya 1120E IP Phone
The award winning Avaya 1120E IP Desk phone with Gigabit LAN; unveils an exciting array of innovative communication features and capabilities. Ideally suited for office workers and administrative personnel. The four line Avaya 1120 E IP Desk phone supports standards based SIP; delivering choice to customers in set up options with support on either Avaya or third party Servers.
The 1120 IP Desk phone also enables the presentation of converged voice and data applications. Leveraging its integrated high resolution graphic, eight level grey scale display. Navigation of apps is very flexible; with support of standard USB mice and keyboards powered from the phone’s integrated USB port. With robust and tightly linked comms features from Avaya Communication Servers; the 1120E IP Desk phone helps users to meet both today’s and tomorrow’s comms needs.
This telephone is also available to purchase as the Nortel 1120e.
What’s in your Avaya 1120 E IP Phone Pack
1120E IP Phone
Avaya 1120 Phone Receiver
NEW Curly Cord
NEW Line Cord
Avaya 1120 IP Phone – Benefits
- Deliver Multimedia Features. Features like high res displays, USB connectivity, and XAS and GXAS app support; give users productivity enhancing access to info and multimedia.
- Cut Costs Auto sensing LAN 10/100/1000 Base T switches; with shared PC access (one LAN port and one PC port) help reduce cable networking.
- Gigabit Ethernet switching helps future proof your investment.
- Make Management Easy – A secure local tools menu provides access to user preferences, config tools, diagnostics, and network stats.
- The phones feature message waiting, incoming call, and data messaging indicators; along with icon and text based key caps.
Avaya 1120 E IP phone – Features
- Multi line Avaya IP Phone supports four line/programmable feature keys, 14 fixed keys and four soft label keys
- 240 x 80 High resolution back lit display
- Adjustable tilt stand – optimises viewing in varied lighting conditions
- Four way navigation cluster with new “Enter/Send” key maximises user choice and flexibility in navigation
- Standard USB port for support of standard USB mice, keyboard and powered hubs
- Ethernet switch (Gigabit Ethernet capable) with both PC and LAN
- Indicator lamps for ringing/voice message waiting
- New Features Lamp indicator
- IEEE Class 3 device and supports the 802.3af Power over Ethernet standard
- Supports firmware downloads and is “Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Ready”
- Supports customised data and Web-based applications via external application servers
- Expansion Module connection port
- Category 5e (CAT5e) cables of 2m length included
- Desktop or wall mounted
- Graphite with a silver metallic bezel
- Requires external power (either PSU or line power unit) – sold separately
- Firmware upgrades
Avaya 1120E IP Phone – Display
What you are buying:
1120E IP Phone Condition – Refurbished
Avaya Part Number – 700500572