Product Description – Mitel 5550 IP Console
The Mitel 5550 IP Console is an advanced PC based operator console with a highly user friendly graphic user interface (GUI) that uses screen based call status along with call handling prompts and real time busy lamp field (BLF) status, to make the 5550 IP Console the complete answer point for any business.
This IP Console includes screen based call status and call handling prompts, real time Busy Lamp Field (BLF) status, plus phone keypad and dual handset / headset jacks. The Mitel 5550 IP Console is targeted towards enterprise users needing fast and easy access to call functions.
With the industry leading Transfer Assist, users are more efficient and accurate then ever before. The Transfer Assist provides users with an auto, dynamic search for every caller and displays the most likely transfer place in a compact, visually pleasing layout.
This IP phone is not suited to home use.
Mitel 5550 IP Console Features
- Presence for all users: with Live Communications Server
- Email and Instant Messaging with Live Communications Server 2005 today (migrating to Office Communications Server 2007 in early 2008).
- Busy Lamp Field (BLF) allows users to monitor up to 5,000 phones or lines on a single 3300 ICP or across a cluster or network of 3300 ICPs
- BLF lists and ability to customise BLF views with tile based BLF
- Incoming Calls list provides visual indication of all incoming calls, allowing users to prioritise calls and customise their greeting based on the calling line info
- Direct Station Select (DSS) feature enable users to pick up ringing phones and process callers
- Calls on Hold provide users with added info that allows them to handle calls
- Phone keypad for dialling, call processing, and access to features and apps
- Highly intuitive GUI that includes screen based call status and call handling prompts, making use as simple as point and click
- One button access to key functions
- On screen Scratch Pad for note and message taking and storing speed dials
- On screen bulletin board for showing messages to all attendants using the 5550 IP Console on the system
- Retrieve Key allows users to retrieve calls forwarded to the wrong place
- Single key transfer to voice mail
- Twelve keys for one button access to the most common used attendant features and services
- Six call processing keys for management
- Call Answering Priority allows users to connect calls based on longest time waiting or origin
- Call Waiting capability allows incoming calls to be routed to other consoles to reduce wait times
- Hospitality Console feature set
- Language Support for English, French, Spanish, German, Dutch, Italian, and Portuguese
- Dual handset / headset jacks for monitoring or training new attendants
- Phone keypad and handset cradle for right or left handed console users
What is in your Mitel 5550 IP Console Pack
Mitel 5550 IP Console in Black
5550 IP Console Black Receiver
What are you buying:
Mitel 5550 IP Console Condition – Refurbished
Mitel Part Number – 50003072