Mitel 5330 IP Phone
£120.00 £83.33 Ex. VAT
Mitel 5330 IP Phone
Condition : New
Part Number :50005804
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Delivery Info
- Warranty and Returns
Mitel 5330 IP Phone New – Features
- Large back-lit graphics display (160×320) with auto dimming
- Twenty-four programmable, multi-function, self-labelling keys – provided in 3 pages of 8 keys each (for speed dialling, line appearances, feature access)
- Twelve fixed function keys – hold, settings, message, speaker, mute, transfer/conference, redial, cancel, volume/ringing/contrast up & down, previous page and next page
- Three context-sensitive soft keys for intuitive feature access
- Browser-based desktop tool for easy user programming and key labelling
- HTML desktop toolkit included for applications development
- Hands-free speakerphone operation (full duplex)
- Voicemail access – large message waiting lamp
- Hearing-aid compatible
- Language support: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish and Dutch
- Peripherals and modules support – line interface module, IP conference unit, cordless (DECT) accessories, wireless LAN stand, gigabit ethernet stand
- Designed for power conservation – reduces power consumption for overall energy savings
Mitel 5330 IP Phone New– Benefits
- Wideband Audio Support – ships with a wideband handset (7kz) standard
- Peripherals and modules support: Line Interface Module, IP Conference Unit, Cordless (DECT) Accessories, Wireless LAN Stand, Gigabit Ethernet Stand
- 12 fixed function keys: Hold, Settings, Message, Speaker, Mute, Transfer / Conference, Redial, Cancel, Volume/Ringing/Contrast Up & Down, Previous Page, Next Page
- 3 context-sensitive softkeys for intuitive feature access
- HTML Desktop Toolkit included for Applications development
- Browser-based Desktop Tool for easy user programming and key labelling
- Supports 5300 Integrated Office Companion and 5300 Intelligent Directory Applications
- Dual mode phone: support for SIP and MiNET protocols
- Handsfree Speakerphone operation (full duplex)
- Dual port IP phone (10/100 Mb integrated Ethernet switch)
- Language Support: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Dutch
- 802.3af power compliant (IEEE Standard)
- Supports IEEE 802.1p/q for Voice Quality of Service
- Designed for power conservation: reduces power consumption for overall energy savings
What you are buying:
Mitel 5330 IP Telephone Backlit (50005804) – New
DELIVERY INFO:We aim to dispatch your goods on the same day we receive payment. In some cases it may take up to 1 working day for us to dispatch your purchase. Order cut-off time is 3PM. In case of urgency please contact us. We offer worldwide shipping. If you do not see the shipping information for a particular country then please contact us to request a shipping quote. DPD, Interlink and UPS deliveries MUST be signed for. Our contact telephone number: +44 (0) 333 222 6636
DELIVERY SERVICES AND TIMES WITHIN UK:DPD / Interlink tracked and signed. Next working day delivery Royal mail 24h Tracked. Next working day delivery Royal mail 48h Tracked. Two working day delivery Royal mail economy delivery. Please note this delivery is not tracked. Delivered in 3 to 5 working Days.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING SERVICES WITHIN EU:UPS International Tracked standard service within the EU. Delivered in 3-4 working days. UPS International Tracked Express service within the EU. Delivered in 1-2 working days.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING SERVICES OUTSIDE THE EU:UPS International Tracked standard service outside the EU. Standard delivery - 5-7 working days. Please request a quote for a speedier global delivery service.
TRACKING INFO:Once your order is shipped we will send you an email with a link to the tracking information. Depending on the progress of your order, you may receive between 1-4 emails per shipment on your order. We will use the email address you have provided on purchase. You are able to track the progress of your delivery by contacting the assigned courier via their website, you will need the tracking number and this will be found on the delivery email. You are able to arrange to pick up the unit from the courier depot then you will need to call the courier. If you want to call the courier then please use one of the telephone numbers below. Royal Mail customer services/tracking - 0845 611 3425 DPD customer services/tracking - 0845 0702477 Interlink customer services/tracking - 0845 0702477
WARRANTY INFORMATION:All of our refurbished and new products come with a warranty ranging from 12-36 months. We provide a ‘return to base’ warranty as standard but replacement items may be dispatched in advance of the warranty examination procedure where pre-agreed. Any replacements made within the warranty period will continue to have a warranty that covers the original term from point of purchase. Please also note:
- Any misuse, wear and tear or abuse of the goods will invalidate the warranty and any return postage will be payable by the customer.
- Our warranty excludes consumable products e.g. batteries.
- Our warranty is not applicable outside the United Kingdom unless by pre-arrangement.
- A £20 Admin fee will be charged for any item returned under warranty where no fault is found
- If the product fault is deemed to fall within the terms of the warranty then we reserve the right to repair, replace or credit faulty items at our discretion.
- If it is outside of the warranty period, we may offer a chance to repair the item at a cost to be quoted.