Cisco 7945 G IP Phone
The Cisco 7945 G Unified IP Phone is designed to grow with your business and enhance your phone system. No ‘hands on’ moves and changes are required with this phone; you can simply pick up the phone and move to a new location anywhere on your network.
The Unified IP Phone 7945-G demonstrates the latest advances in VoIP telephony; including wide band audio support, back lit colour display, and an integrated Gb LAN port.
Each Cisco unified communications telephone is carefully refurbished by technical experts, to be sure that it runs at the highest of standards. Plus, they come with a warranty to ensure your satisfaction. Included with your phone are the base stand, phone receiver, new curly cord and new line lead. These phones may be refurbished, but you would not know it from their condition.
Cisco Unified 7945 G – Benefits
- Built in support for more than 30 languages (dependent on UCM version).
- The phone identifies incoming messages and categorises them for users on the screen. This feature allows users to quickly and effectively return calls, using direct dial back capability.
- An optional add on module, the Cisco Unified IP Phone Expansion Module 7916; provides 12 additional buttons for programming directory numbers or speed dials. Up to two expansion modules can be used.
- VoIP telephony including wideband audio support backlit color display and an integrated gigabit ethernet port.
- Supports IEEE 802.3af PoE (Class 3). Powered by local Cisco 48VDC power supply (sold separately); any Cisco In line Power capable blades and boxes, or by 802.3af PoE.
7945G IP Features & Functions
- Connectivity Type: IP / VoIP
- Line Appearances: 2
- Speaker phone: full duplex
- Network Ports: 2 x 10/100/1000 LAN
- PoE: yes
- Back lit colour displays
- Protocol Support: SCCP
- High fidelity wideband audio
- Display: back lit 5″ TFT, 320 x 240
- Audio: wide band
- Echo Cancel: yes
- Aux Interfaces: headset port
- LCD display and a built in Gb LAN port
- QoS: yes
Cisco 7945 IP Phone – Pack Contents
NB: does not include AC adaptor – Cisco 48V DC power supply
7945 G IP Phone Grade B
IP Phone Receiver
7945G Phone Base Stand
NEW Curly Cord (connects receiver with the phone)
NEW Patch Lead (connects the phone to the network)
What Are You buying
Unified IP Phone 7945g – Refurbished Grade B
Cisco Part Number – CP-7945-G