Cisco 7945G IP System Phone
£99.00 £37.50 Ex. VAT
Cisco 7945G IP Phone
Part Number: CP-7945G
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Delivery Info
- Warranty and Returns
Cisco 7945G IP Phone
The Cisco 7945G Unified IP Phone is designed to grow with your business and enhance your phone system. No ‘hands on’ moves and changes are required with this phone; you can simply pick up the phone and move to a new location anywhere on your network.
Cisco Unified 7945G – Benefits
- Built in support for more than 30 languages (dependent on Cisco Unified Communications Manager version).
- The phone identifies incoming messages and categorises them for users on the screen. This feature allows users to quickly and effectively return calls, using direct dial back capability.
- An optional add on module, the Cisco Unified IP Phone Expansion Module 7916, provides 12 additional buttons for programming directory numbers or speed dials. Up to two expansion modules can be used.
- Supports IEEE 802.3af PoE (Class 3). Powered by local Cisco 48VDC power supply (sold separately) any Cisco In line Power capable blades and boxes, or by 802.3af PoE.
7945G IP Features & Functions:
- Connectivity Type: IP/VoIP
- Line Appearances: 2
- Speaker phone: full duplex
- Network Ports: 2 x 10/100/1000 LAN
- PoE: yes
- Backlit color displays
- Protocol Support: SCCP / SIP (firmware change required)
- Wideband audio
- Display: back lit 5″ TFT, 320×240
- Audio: wide band
- Echo Cancelling: yes
- Aux Interfaces: headset port
- LCD display and an integrated Gb LAN port
- QoS: yes
CP-7945G IP Telephone – Package Contents:
NB: does not include AC adaptor – Cisco 48V DC power supply
- Cisco 7945G IP Telephone Grade B
- Cisco IP Telephone Receiver
- 7945G Telephone Base Stand
- NEW Curly Cord (connects receiver with the phone)
- NEW Patch Lead (connects the phone to the network)
What Are You Purchasing:
Cisco Unified IP Phone 7945g – Refurbished Grade B
Cisco Unified IP Phone 7945g Part Number – CP-7945G
DELIVERY INFO:We aim to dispatch your goods on the same day we receive payment. In some cases it may take up to 1 working day for us to dispatch your purchase. Order cut-off time is 3PM. In case of urgency please contact us. We offer worldwide shipping. If you do not see the shipping information for a particular country then please contact us to request a shipping quote. DPD, Interlink and UPS deliveries MUST be signed for. Our contact telephone number: +44 (0) 333 222 6636
DELIVERY SERVICES AND TIMES WITHIN UK:DPD / Interlink tracked and signed. Next working day delivery Royal mail 24h Tracked. Next working day delivery Royal mail 48h Tracked. Two working day delivery Royal mail economy delivery. Please note this delivery is not tracked. Delivered in 3 to 5 working Days.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING SERVICES WITHIN EU:UPS International Tracked standard service within the EU. Delivered in 3-4 working days. UPS International Tracked Express service within the EU. Delivered in 1-2 working days.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING SERVICES OUTSIDE THE EU:UPS International Tracked standard service outside the EU. Standard delivery - 5-7 working days. Please request a quote for a speedier global delivery service.
TRACKING INFO:Once your order is shipped we will send you an email with a link to the tracking information. Depending on the progress of your order, you may receive between 1-4 emails per shipment on your order. We will use the email address you have provided on purchase. You are able to track the progress of your delivery by contacting the assigned courier via their website, you will need the tracking number and this will be found on the delivery email. You are able to arrange to pick up the unit from the courier depot then you will need to call the courier. If you want to call the courier then please use one of the telephone numbers below. Royal Mail customer services/tracking - 0845 611 3425 DPD customer services/tracking - 0845 0702477 Interlink customer services/tracking - 0845 0702477
WARRANTY INFORMATION:All of our refurbished and new products come with a warranty ranging from 12-36 months. We provide a ‘return to base’ warranty as standard but replacement items may be dispatched in advance of the warranty examination procedure where pre-agreed. Any replacements made within the warranty period will continue to have a warranty that covers the original term from point of purchase. Please also note:
- Any misuse, wear and tear or abuse of the goods will invalidate the warranty and any return postage will be payable by the customer.
- Our warranty excludes consumable products e.g. batteries.
- Our warranty is not applicable outside the United Kingdom unless by pre-arrangement.
- A £20 Admin fee will be charged for any item returned under warranty where no fault is found
- If the product fault is deemed to fall within the terms of the warranty then we reserve the right to repair, replace or credit faulty items at our discretion.
- If it is outside of the warranty period, we may offer a chance to repair the item at a cost to be quoted.