Cisco 7975 New
The Cisco Unified IP 7975 Phone is an innovative endpoint; that delivers cost effective, business grade voice services to customers. Your Cisco Unified IP Phone 7975 provides touch screen access, in addition to soft keys and fixed buttons. Allowing you to place and receive phone calls, put calls on hold, transfer calls, make conference calls, and so on.
The Cisco Unified IP Phone 7975 is designed to grow with your organisation and enhancements to your system capabilities. Designed to work with the Cisco Unified Communication Manager.
What’s in your Cisco IP Phone Pack
Cisco Unified IP Phone 7975
NEW Curly Cord
NEW Line Cord
Benefits of your Unified IP 7975
- 5.6 inch graphical TFT colour touchscreen display, 16 bit colour display depth, 320 x 240 effective pixel resolution, with backlight
- Support for wideband (G.722 codec, adherence to TIA 92 0), including handset, headset, and speakerphone
- G.711a, G.711μ, G.729a, G.729ab, G.722, and iLBC audio compression codecs are supported
- Full-duplex speakerphone with acoustic echo cancellation
- Provides direct access to voicemail
Unified IP 7975 Phone Features
- High fidelity wideband audio for vibrant, lifelike conversations; Internet Low Bitrate Codec (iLBC) support for use in lossy networks.
- Large backlit touch screen colour display for easy use of Cisco Unified Communications and third-party telephone applications.
- Improved navigation cluster for easier navigation and feature and function selection.
- Gigabit Ethernet connectivity.
- Allows users to quickly access diverse information such as; weather, stocks, quote of the day, or any Web based info using XML.
- Language Support: Built-in support for more than 30 languages.
- Multiple Ring Tones: More than 24 defined user selectable ring tones are available.
- Help Button: Online Help gives users info about the phone keys, buttons, and features.
What you are buying
Unified IP Phone 7975 Condition – New
Part Number : CP-7975-G
For refurbished version of the same unified IP phone 7975g.