Cisco SPA504G VoIP Phone
£55.00 £31.66 Ex. VAT
Cisco SPA504G VoIP Phone
Condition : Refurbished
Part Number : SPA504G
- Additional information
- Reviews (1)
- Delivery Info
- Warranty and Returns
Cisco SPA504G VoIP Telephone
The Cisco SPA 504G VoIP phone uses standard encryption protocols to perform highly secure remote provisioning and unobtrusive in-service software upgrades to the telephone. Remote provisioning tools include detailed telephony performance measurement and troubleshooting features, enabling network providers to deliver high-quality support to their telephone system subscribers. Remote provisioning of the VoIP phones also saves service providers the time and expense of managing, pre-loading, and re-configuring customer premises telephony equipment to integrate fully with the Cisco 504G.
Cisco SPA504G 4-LINE VoIP Telephone – Benefits
Full-featured business-class IP phone supporting Power over Ethernet (PoE)
Monochrome backlit display for ease of use, aesthetics, and onscreen applications
Connects directly to a hosted IP telephony service or an IP private branch exchange (PBX)
Wideband audio for unsurpassed voice clarity and enhanced speaker quality
Easy installation and highly secure remote provisioning, as well as menu-based and web-based configuration
Cisco SPA504G 4-LINE Telephone – What’s in Your Package
Cisco SPA504G Telephone – GRADE B
Cisco SPA504G Base Stand
Cisco SPA504G Receiver
New Curly Cord
New Patch Lead
If you let us know the required software version after the purchase – we should be able to install it for you.
Cisco SPA504G 4-LINE VoIP Telephone – Features
- Call Services – Voice Mail, Caller ID, Call Waiting, Call Forwarding, Call Transfer, Call Hold
- Key Expansion Module Max Qty – 2
- Dialer Type – Keypad
- Dialer Location – Base
- Conference Call Capability – 3-way
- Intercom – Yes
- Speakerphone – Yes ( digital duplex )
- Automatic Redial – Yes
- Menu Operation – Yes
- Function Buttons – Conference button, speakerphone button, transfer button, headset button , mute button, hold button, redial button
- Programmable Buttons Qty – 4
- Volume Control – Yes
- Ringer Control – Yes
- Indicators – Voice message waiting indicator, speakerphone indicator, headset
- Firmware Upgradable – Yes
- Additional Functions – Call timer, built-in clock, pager call
- Additional Features – On-hook dialling, music on hold, built-in web server
Cisco SPA504G 4-LINE VoIP Telephone – Display
What you are buying:
Cisco SPA504G Telephone – Refurbished – Grade B
Cisco SPA504G Telephone Part Number – SPA504G
DELIVERY INFO:We aim to dispatch your goods on the same day we receive payment. In some cases it may take up to 1 working day for us to dispatch your purchase. Order cut-off time is 3PM. In case of urgency please contact us. We offer worldwide shipping. If you do not see the shipping information for a particular country then please contact us to request a shipping quote. DPD, Interlink and UPS deliveries MUST be signed for. Our contact telephone number: +44 (0) 333 222 6636
DELIVERY SERVICES AND TIMES WITHIN UK:DPD / Interlink tracked and signed. Next working day delivery Royal mail 24h Tracked. Next working day delivery Royal mail 48h Tracked. Two working day delivery Royal mail economy delivery. Please note this delivery is not tracked. Delivered in 3 to 5 working Days.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING SERVICES WITHIN EU:UPS International Tracked standard service within the EU. Delivered in 3-4 working days. UPS International Tracked Express service within the EU. Delivered in 1-2 working days.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING SERVICES OUTSIDE THE EU:UPS International Tracked standard service outside the EU. Standard delivery - 5-7 working days. Please request a quote for a speedier global delivery service.
TRACKING INFO:Once your order is shipped we will send you an email with a link to the tracking information. Depending on the progress of your order, you may receive between 1-4 emails per shipment on your order. We will use the email address you have provided on purchase. You are able to track the progress of your delivery by contacting the assigned courier via their website, you will need the tracking number and this will be found on the delivery email. You are able to arrange to pick up the unit from the courier depot then you will need to call the courier. If you want to call the courier then please use one of the telephone numbers below. Royal Mail customer services/tracking - 0845 611 3425 DPD customer services/tracking - 0845 0702477 Interlink customer services/tracking - 0845 0702477
WARRANTY INFORMATION:All of our refurbished and new products come with a warranty ranging from 12-36 months. We provide a ‘return to base’ warranty as standard but replacement items may be dispatched in advance of the warranty examination procedure where pre-agreed. Any replacements made within the warranty period will continue to have a warranty that covers the original term from point of purchase. Please also note:
- Any misuse, wear and tear or abuse of the goods will invalidate the warranty and any return postage will be payable by the customer.
- Our warranty excludes consumable products e.g. batteries.
- Our warranty is not applicable outside the United Kingdom unless by pre-arrangement.
- A £20 Admin fee will be charged for any item returned under warranty where no fault is found
- If the product fault is deemed to fall within the terms of the warranty then we reserve the right to repair, replace or credit faulty items at our discretion.
- If it is outside of the warranty period, we may offer a chance to repair the item at a cost to be quoted.