Cisco 8851 MPP
The Cisco 8851 MPP with Multiplatform Phone firmware is the ideal system for businesses that want to update their phone systems from traditional analogue or digital based systems to an IP system. You can set the device up to support up to 5 SIP accounts.
The 8851 MPP phone supports an array of advanced telephony features. The line buttons are fully programmable, you can set up the line buttons to support either SIP registrations, or call features such as speed dialling. You can boost productivity in your company by handling multiple calls for each SIP registration, using the multiple calls per line appearance feature.
This Cisco IP Phone forms part of the 8800 Series. It features a large 5″ high resolution, colour display as well as wideband audio for crystal clear voice communications. This IP phone supports many advanced features including an in built Gigabit Ethernet switch, Bluetooth capabilities and a USB port.
The 8851 supports five programmable line keys which you can configure to support either multiple directory numbers or calling features such as speed dial / BLF. This phone is compatible with up to 2 8800 Key Expansion Modules for even more programmable function keys.
**PLEASE NOTE – This is a SIP phone which forms part of Cisco’s Multiplatform (MPP) series and does not work with Cisco Call Manager**
This phone requires a Compatible telephone system or Hosted VOIP account to operate.
Please contact us if you are unsure of your requirements.
Cisco 8851 IP Phone Features:
- 5 SIP accounts (5 programmable line keys)
- 5″ high resolution colour display (800 x 480 pixels)
- 2x 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet Switch
- PoE IEEE 802.3af/at Class 3 compliant (PSU available separately)
- Wideband audio (G.722)
- Hands free talking (speaker phone)
- Wall mountable (optional wall mount kit available)
- 1 x USB ports
- Compatible with up to 2 x Cisco IP Phone 8800 Key Expansion Modules
- Headset support: Corded RJ9 connection, USB, Bluetooth, Support for wireless EHS headsets (requires EHS adaptor)
- Hearing aid compatible (HAC) handset
- Colour: Charcoal
What’s in your Cisco 8851 MPP IP Phone Pack:
Telephone Base – NEW
Hand Piece – NEW
Curly Cord – NEW
Patch Lead – NEW
Telephone Stand – NEW
User Guide – NEW
What you are buying?
8851 Multiplatform IP Phone – New
Cisco Part Number – CP-8851-3PCC-K9=