- Additional information
- Reviews (1)
- Delivery Info
- Warranty and Returns
Shoretel 230 IP Telephone
The ShoreTel 230 IP phone is a 3 line display telephone designed for use with ShoreTel Unified Communications (UC) telephony platforms. The ShoreTel IP230 telephone offers an improvement over the traditional 230 by including a Gigabit Ethernet switch for LAN connection in the bottom of the phone. The 230IP is a standard deskphone designed for the majority of telephone users in a business working environment. With a large LCD display, the ShoreTel IP 230 phone uses its four soft keys to display a variety of menu options through the telephone display interface.
Benefits of your 230 IP Phone
- Three Lines Display
- Eight fixed feature keys – transfer, conference, hold, intercom, redial (history), voicemail, options, directory
- Three programmable line buttons
- Full duplex Speakerphone
- 24 character x 5 line display (120 x 35 pixels)
- Audio Controls – volume (independent control), mute (LED indicator), speakerphone (LED indicator), headset (LED indicator)
- Integrated Ethernet Switch
Shoretel 230 IP Feature Keys
- Redial (History)
What’s in your Shoretel IP Telephone Package:
Shoretel 230 IP Telephone
Shoretel IP Telephone Receiver
Curly Cord – Brand NEW
Line Cord – Brand NEW
What you are purchasing:
Shoretel 230 IP Phone – Refurbished
DELIVERY INFO:We aim to dispatch your goods on the same day we receive payment. In some cases it may take up to 1 working day for us to dispatch your purchase. Order cut-off time is 3PM. In case of urgency please contact us. We offer worldwide shipping. If you do not see the shipping information for a particular country then please contact us to request a shipping quote. DPD, Interlink and UPS deliveries MUST be signed for. Our contact telephone number: +44 (0) 333 222 6636
DELIVERY SERVICES AND TIMES WITHIN UK:DPD / Interlink tracked and signed. Next working day delivery Royal mail 24h Tracked. Next working day delivery Royal mail 48h Tracked. Two working day delivery Royal mail economy delivery. Please note this delivery is not tracked. Delivered in 3 to 5 working Days.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING SERVICES WITHIN EU:UPS International Tracked standard service within the EU. Delivered in 3-4 working days. UPS International Tracked Express service within the EU. Delivered in 1-2 working days.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING SERVICES OUTSIDE THE EU:UPS International Tracked standard service outside the EU. Standard delivery - 5-7 working days. Please request a quote for a speedier global delivery service.
TRACKING INFO:Once your order is shipped we will send you an email with a link to the tracking information. Depending on the progress of your order, you may receive between 1-4 emails per shipment on your order. We will use the email address you have provided on purchase. You are able to track the progress of your delivery by contacting the assigned courier via their website, you will need the tracking number and this will be found on the delivery email. You are able to arrange to pick up the unit from the courier depot then you will need to call the courier. If you want to call the courier then please use one of the telephone numbers below. Royal Mail customer services/tracking - 0845 611 3425 DPD customer services/tracking - 0845 0702477 Interlink customer services/tracking - 0845 0702477
WARRANTY INFORMATION:All of our refurbished and new products come with a warranty ranging from 12-36 months. We provide a ‘return to base’ warranty as standard but replacement items may be dispatched in advance of the warranty examination procedure where pre-agreed. Any replacements made within the warranty period will continue to have a warranty that covers the original term from point of purchase. Please also note:
- Any misuse, wear and tear or abuse of the goods will invalidate the warranty and any return postage will be payable by the customer.
- Our warranty excludes consumable products e.g. batteries.
- Our warranty is not applicable outside the United Kingdom unless by pre-arrangement.
- A £20 Admin fee will be charged for any item returned under warranty where no fault is found
- If the product fault is deemed to fall within the terms of the warranty then we reserve the right to repair, replace or credit faulty items at our discretion.
- If it is outside of the warranty period, we may offer a chance to repair the item at a cost to be quoted.