Cisco 8841 MPP
The Cisco 8841 MPP with Multi platform Phone (MPP) firmware allows you to extend personal productivity through an enticing user experience that’s both powerful and straightforward to use.
This model of Cisco comes with MPP phone firmware installed, letting you employ this phone with a 3rd party SIP platform. The 8841 MPP combines a beautiful ergonomic design with wide band audio for crystal clear voice communications.
The Cisco IP Phone 8841 has five programmable line keys. These keys are often configured to support either multiple directory numbers or call features like speed dial. You can also boost productivity by handling multiple involves each directory number, using the multi call per line feature. Fixed function keys offer you one touch access to applications, messaging, directory, also as features including hold or resume, transfer, and conference. Back lit acoustic keys provide flexibility for audio path selection and switching.
**PLEASE NOTE – this is a SIP phone which forms a part of the Cisco Multi platform (MPP) series and doesn’t work with Cisco Call Manager**
This phone requires a Compatible phone system or Hosted VoIP account to work.
Please contact us if you are unsure of your telephony requirements.
Cisco 8841 IP Phone Key Features:
- 5 SIP accounts (5 programmable line keys)
- 5″ high resolution colour display (800 x 480 pixels)
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000) Ports
- PoE IEEE 802.3 af/at Class 3 compliant (PSU available separately)
- Wide band audio (G.722)
- Hands free talking (speaker phone)
- Wall mountable (optional wall mount kit available)
- Headset support: Corded RJ9 connection, USB, Bluetooth, Support for wireless EHS headsets (requires EHS adaptor)
- Hearing aid compatible (HAC) handset
- Colour: Charcoal
What’s in your Cisco 8841 MPP IP Phone Pack:
Telephone base – NEW
Hand piece – NEW
Curly cord – NEW
Patch lead – NEW
Telephone stand – NEW
User guide – NEW
What you are buying:
8841 MPP Multi platform IP Phone – New
Cisco Part Number – CP-8841-3PCC-K9=