Avaya 9608 IP Phone
The Avaya 9608 IP phone is a full featured IP desk phone. That provides 24 programmable line and feature buttons, besides the hard coded feature keys on the phone. This IP phone will work with either IP Office or Avaya Aura. It is therefore the perfect choice for every day office phone workers like; sales people, execs, call centre agents and operators.
Because of this it is by far the most popular of the 9600 series IP desk phones. The 9608IP phone is an 8 line VoIP desk phone. It supports many features such as SIP, Duplex Speaker phone, Bluetooth and DECT headsets.
Wide band audio is available in either handset and headset mode. Integrated with the Aura and IP Office platforms; the IP9608 optimises comms through a flexible architecture that uses existing investment and covers changes in business telecom needs.
This is a PoE enabled phone and as such, will be sold without a power supply. If you do not have PoE on your local network, you will need to buy a separate Avaya Power Supply.
Avaya 9608 Product Video
9608 IP Desk Phone Benefits
- Keep employees productive. Features like one touch access to key functions, high fidelity audio and prompting for common phone tasks; to help users get more done, faster.
- Improve comms. These phones offer exceptionally clear audio that makes conference calls and meetings more efficient. This has been found to reduce employee stress and fatigue.
- Protect your investments. Built in open standards and a flexible platform that supports a range of headsets, modules and adaptors; these phones can keep your team working productively for years.
- Reduce expenses. This range of desk phones has the lowest power use in the industry, enabling you to cut costs.
What is in your Avaya IP Deskphone pack
9608 IP Phone
Avaya IP Phone Receiver
Phone Base Stand
Curly Cord (receiver to the phone)
Patch Lead (phone to the LAN)
Avaya IP Desk Phone Features
- Call Services – Voice Mail, Caller ID, Message Waiting
- Dialler Type – Keypad
- Dialler Location – Base
- Conference Call – Yes
- Speaker phone – Yes (Digital Duplex)
- Menu – Yes
- Fixed Buttons – Speaker phone, directory, headset, mute.
- Programmable Buttons Qty – 4
- Volume Control – Yes
- Navigation Cluster
- Ringer Control – Yes
- Wideband audio quality
- Gigabit Ethernet
- Indicators – New message, visual ringer, voice mail waiting, mute / hold, speaker phone and headset.
9608 IP Desk Phone – Display
Type – LCD display
Display Location – Base
Display Languages – Hebrew, Japanese, Chinese, English, German, French, Italian, Russian, Spanish, Dutch, Arabic and Korean.
What you are buying
9608 IP Phone – Refurbished
Avaya Part Number – 700480585
For Gigabit LAN you will need the Avaya 9608g telephone.
Want to go hands free with your work calls? Take a look at the Headset For Avaya 9608.