Cisco 7920 Wireless IP Phone & Charger
The Cisco 7920 Wireless IP Phone extends the power of IP telephony comms through the enterprise. By delivering a powerful converged telephony wireless solution, with intelligent wireless infrastructure and an innovative wireless phone product.
The Wireless IP Phone 7920 supports and is designed to grow with phone system capabilities. Features of this wireless phone handset will keep pace with new phone system enhancements; as they are released by Cisco’s telecom team. A very useful wireless IP phone handset for use in a Cisco phone environment.
What’s in your Cisco Phone Pack
7920 Wireless IP Phone
IP Phone Base Stand / Charger
Cisco 7920 Wireless IP Phone Features
- Pixel based display provides intuitive access to phone calling features.
- Two soft keys dynamically present phone calling options to the user.
- Four way rocker switch allows easy movement through the displayed info.
- Hold key and Mute key. Provides users with the flexibility to either place an active phone call on hold; or to `listen only’ to the phone call without noise interference.
- Volume control provides easy decibel level adjustments of the phone handset and ringer when in use.
- Menu key allows for quick access to info such as phone system directories, phone call history and phone settings.
- Easy retrieval of voice mail messages via the phone.
- Display missed phone calls, calls that have been placed and calls that have been received.
- Various settings such as Cisco CallManager ring types, user profiles and language.
Supported Call Features of the CP 7920:
- Multi line (six extensions / speed dials)
- Calling name and number display
- Call waiting
- Call forward
- Cisco LEAP authentication
- Three way calls (conference)
- Pre dialling before sending
- Voice quality
- Call hold
- Call mute
- Wireless security
- Call pick up
- IEEE 802.11b
What are you buying:
7920 Wireless IP Phone – Refurbished
Cisco Phone Part Number – CP-7920