Cisco 7912G-A IP PHONE
The Cisco 7912G-A IP Phone provides core business features; and addresses the communication needs of a cubicle worker who conducts low to medium telephone traffic. The 7912G-A IP Phone offers four dynamic soft keys that guide a user through call features and functions.
The graphic capability of the display provides a rich user experience by providing calling information and intuitive access to features. In addition, XML applications deliver impressive applications and network data to the Cisco IP Phone display.
What’s in your CISCO 7912 G-A IP PHONE Pack
CISCO 7912G-A IP TELEPHONE
IP TELEPHONE Receiver
NEW Curly Cord
NEW Line Cord
CISCO 7912G-A IP PHONE Features
- This Cisco IP Phone is designed to be easy to use with conveniently placed features.
- Pixel based display – A pixel based display provides intuitive access to calling features.
- Four soft keys dynamically present calling options to the user. The scroll toggle bar allows easy movement through the displayed info.
- “Menu” key allows users to quickly access information such as call logs and phone settings.
- The user can retrieve voice mail messages.
- Users can display missed calls, outgoing calls that have been placed, and incoming calls that have been received.
- The user can set various preferences such as ring types and display contrast.
- “Hold” key provides users a red visual indication that they have placed a call on hold.
- A volume control toggle provides easy decibel level adjustments of the handset and ringer.
- The handset is hearing aid compatible (meets American Disabilities Act [ADA] requirements).
- A single position foot stand provides optimum display viewing and comfortable use of buttons and keys. The foot stand can be removed to allow wall mounting via mounting holes located on the base of the phone.
- XML Applications can be delivered to the display.
What are you buying:
7912G-A IP PHONE – Refurbished
Part Number : CP-7912G-A