Cisco 7906G IP System Phone
£35.00 £25.00 Ex. VAT
Cisco 7906G IP Phone
Condition : Refurbished
Part Number : CP-7906G
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Delivery Info
- Warranty and Returns
Cisco 7906G IP Telephone
The Cisco 7906G is a cost-effective, basic IP phone providing a core set of business telephony features. It is specifically suited for enterprise and telephone service provider applications, and can be deployed in the following end-user environments: enterprises, small and medium-sized businesses SMB, small offices and home offices SOHO. It is also suitable for places where single-line Cisco phones are typically installed such as cafeterias, break rooms, lobbies, and manufacturing floors.
What’s in your Cisco 7906G IP Telephone Package
Cisco 7906G IP Telephone
Cisco 7906G IP Telephone Receiver
Cisco 7906G IP Telephone Base Stand
NEW Curly Cord
NEW Line Cord
Cisco 7906G IP Telephone – Benefits
The Cisco 7906G IP Phone provides single-line access and four interactive soft keys that guide a user through call features and functions via the pixel-based liquid crystal display LCD. The graphic capability of the display provides a rich user experience by presenting calling information, intuitive access to features, and language localisation in future firmware releases. The Unified IP Phone Cisco 7906G fills the communication needs of cubicle, retail, classroom, or manufacturing workers or anyone who conducts low to moderate telephone traffic. Four dynamic soft keys guide users through core business features and functions, while a pixel-based display combines intuitive features, calling information, and eXtensible Markup Language (XML) services into a rich user experience. The Cisco Unified IP Phone 7906G offers numerous important security features plus the choice of IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE), Cisco inline power, or local power through an optional power adaptor.
Cisco 7906G IP Telephone – Features
- Pixel-based display-A pixel-based display provides intuitive access to calling features. Four soft keys dynamically present calling options to the user. The scroll toggle bar allows easy movement through the displayed information.
- ‘Menu’ key-This key allows users to quickly access information such as call logs and phone settings.
- The user can retrieve voice-mail messages.
- The user can display missed calls, outgoing calls that have been placed, and incoming calls that have been received.
- The user can set various preferences such as ring types and display contrast.
- ‘Hold’ key-This lighted key provides the user a red visual indication that they have placed a call on hold.
- A volume-control toggle provides easy decibel-level adjustments of the handset and ringer.
- A hearing-aid-compatible handset meets American Disabilities Act [ADA] requirements.
- A single-position foot stand provides optimum display viewing and comfortable use of buttons and keys. The foot stand can be removed to allow wall mounting via mounting holes located on the base of the phone.
What are you purchasing:
Cisco 7906G IP Telephone – Refurbished
Cisco 7906G IP Telephone Part Number – CP-7906G
DELIVERY INFO:We aim to dispatch your goods on the same day we receive payment. In some cases it may take up to 1 working day for us to dispatch your purchase. Order cut-off time is 3PM. In case of urgency please contact us. We offer worldwide shipping. If you do not see the shipping information for a particular country then please contact us to request a shipping quote. DPD, Interlink and UPS deliveries MUST be signed for. Our contact telephone number: +44 (0)0333 222 6636
DELIVERY SERVICES AND TIMES WITHIN UK:DPD / Interlink tracked and signed. Next working day delivery Royal mail 24h Tracked. Next working day delivery Royal mail 48h Tracked. Two working day delivery Royal mail economy delivery. Please note this delivery is not tracked. Delivered in 3 to 5 working Days.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING SERVICES OUTSIDE THE EU:UPS International Tracked standard service outside the EU. Standard delivery - 5-7 working days. Please request a quote for a speedier global delivery service.
TRACKING INFO:Once your order is shipped we will send you an email with a link to the tracking information. Depending on the progress of your order, you may receive between 1-4 emails per shipment on your order. We will use the email address you have provided on purchase. You are able to track the progress of your delivery by contacting the assigned courier via their website, you will need the tracking number and this will be found on the delivery email. You are able to arrange to pick up the unit from the courier depot then you will need to call the courier. If you want to call the courier then please use one of the telephone numbers below. Royal Mail customer services/tracking - 0845 611 3425 DPD customer services/tracking - 0845 0702477 Interlink customer services/tracking - 0845 0702477
- Any misuse, wear and tear or abuse of the goods will invalidate the warranty and any return postage will be payable by the customer.
- Our warranty excludes consumable products e.g. batteries.
- Our warranty is not applicable outside the United Kingdom unless by pre-arrangement.
- A £20 Admin fee will be charged for any item returned under warranty where no fault is found
- If the product fault is deemed to fall within the terms of the warranty then we reserve the right to repair, replace or credit faulty items at our discretion.
- If it is outside of the warranty period, we may offer a chance to repair the item at a cost to be quoted.