Cisco 7906 G IP Phone
The Cisco 7906 G is a cost effective, basic IP phone provides a core set of business phone features. It is specifically suited for enterprise and phone service provider apps; and can be set up in the following end user settings: small and medium sized business SMB; small offices and home offices SOHO.
It is also suitable for places where single line phones are typically installed; such as cafes, break rooms, lobbies and factory floors.
The Cisco 7906G IP Phone provides single line access and four soft keys. That guide a user through call features and functions; via the pixel based liquid crystal display LCD. The graphics of the display gives a rich user experience; by presenting calling info, access to features, and language localisation.
What’s in your Cisco 7906G IP Phone Pack
Cisco 7906G IP Phone
Phone Base Stand
NEW Curly Cord
NEW Line Cord
7906 G IP Phone – Benefits
The Unified IP Phone 7906G fills the comms needs of cubicle, retail, classroom, or manufacturing workers; or anyone who conducts low to moderate phone traffic.
Four dynamic soft keys guide users through core business features and functions; while a pixel based display combines intuitive features, calling info and XML services into a rich user experience.
The Cisco Unified IP Phone 7906 G offers many important security features. Plus the choice of IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE), Cisco inline power; or local power through an optional power adaptor.
7906G IP Phone – Features
- Pixel based display – A pixel based display provides access to calling features. Four soft keys present calling options to the user. The scroll toggle bar allows easy moving through the displayed info.
- ‘Menu’ key – This key allows users to quickly access info such as call logs and phone settings.
- The user can retrieve voice mail messages.
- Users can display missed calls, outgoing calls that have been placed, and incoming calls that have been received.
- The user can set various things such as ring types and display contrast.
- ‘Hold’ key – This lit key provides the user a red visual indication that they have placed a call on hold.
- A volume control toggle provides easy volume level changes of the handset and ringer.
- A hearing aid compatible handset meets ADA requirements.
- A single position foot stand provides optimum display and comfortable use of buttons and keys. The foot stand can be removed to allow wall mount via mounting holes located on the base of the phone.
What are you buying:
7906G IP Phone – Refurbished
Part Number – CP-7906G