Polycom VVX 501 IP Phone
Performance business media phones that deliver best in class desktop productivity and unified communications for busy professionals. The Polycom VVX 500 Series performance business media phones unify superior voice capabilities and applications into a simple-to-use, yet high performance unified communications (UC) solution. It is the ideal, all in one knowledge worker productivity tool, built to integrate seamlessly into a wide range of UC environments.
The Polycom VVX 500 Series phone is built for today’s busy managers and knowledge workers who need a powerful, expandable office phone that keeps up with their multitasking and schedule juggling. Building on the behavior common to mobile phones, the multitouch, gesture-based user interface of the Polycom VVX 500 makes navigation intuitive and easy.
Polycom 501 – Benefits
- Color touchscreen with an innovative interface is similar to a smartphone, just tap and swipe screen with your finger
- 12 line keys – Use the standard 2 line keys for managing two live calls on your phone at the same time, and use the others as speed dial keys, or addon Power Keys Service to manage up to 6 live calls at a time and monitor the call status of 6 other extensions — all without the need for a sidecar.
- Video capable option to add a VVX webcam for two-way video calls or for joining video conferences.
- Future-proof extensible technology platform for years of future apps and USB addons being developed for this game changing new platform.
- HD Voice with revolutionary voice quality using Poly HD Voice technology
- Group intercom to up to 23 paging groups that you define, or broadcast out to all other Poly sets in your office.
- Power keys take advantage of the unused line keys on your Poly phone and turn it into a powerful call handling and workgroup monitoring tool. The Power Keys Service is an optional service that allows you to assign BLF (Presence) keys and line appearance keys to transform your phone into a powerful workhorse.
Polycom VVX501 Phone – Features
- Gesture based, multitouch capable, capacitive touchscreen
- 3.5-in TFT LCD display at QVGA (320×240 pixel) resolution, 4:3 aspect ratio
- Streaming media video playback
- Screensaver and digital picture frame mode
- On-screen virtual keyboard
- Voicemail and video mail support
- Dual USB ports (2.0 compliant) for media and storage applications
- Polycom HD Voice technology delivers life-like voice quality for each audio path-handset, the hands-free speakerphone
- Dedicated RJ9 Headset Port
- Dual 10/100/1000 Ethernet port with PoE Support
- Codec Support: G.711 (A-law and μ-law), G.729AB, G.722, G.722.1, G.722.1C
- 12 lines (registrations)
- Shared call/bridged line appearance
- Flexible line appearance (one or more line keys can be assigned for each line extension)
- Distinctive incoming call treatment/call waiting
- Call timer and call waiting
- Call transfer, hold, divert (forward), pickup
- Called, calling, connected party information
- Local three-way audio conferencing
- One-touch speed dial, redial
- Remote missed call notification
- Do not disturb function
- Electronic hook switch capable
- FTP/TFTP/HTTP/HTTPS4 server-based central provisioning for mass deployments
- Bundled with Polycom Productivity Suite:
- Corporate Directory Access using LDAP
- Local Voice Call Recording on USB flash drive
- Visual Conference Management
Polycom VVX 501 Phone – Display
Display Resolution: 320 x 240 pixels
What you are buying:
Polycom VVX 501 Phone – New
Part Number – 2200-48500-025