Cisco SPA512G IP Phone
The Cisco SPA512G IP Phone is an advanced, affordable and feature rich IP phone suitable for small businesses or home offices.
The SPA512G single line IP Phone supports Power over Ethernet (PoE) and will connect to an Internet telephone service provider or an IP PBX. This phone features include dual gigabit Ethernet switched ports, 2.5mm headset jack, call timer, speakerphone, caller ID, call hold, conferencing and support for up to two Cisco SPA500S Expansion Modules. There are many more basic and advanced telephony and hardware features with this Cisco IP phone that can be utilised.
With easy installation and secure remote provisioning, as well as menu based and web based configuration, the Cisco SPA 512G is flexible and simple to use. Security provisions include password protection and encrypted authentication via MD5.
The Cisco SPA512 G is a SIP telephone and will work with most VoIP telephony platforms, SIP telephones require provisioning – your VoIP telephony service provider will be able to assist you with this.
Cisco SPA512G Phone Features
- Single line / SIP registration
- Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet switched ports
- Speakerphone, caller ID, call hold
- 3 way conferencing
- Connects directly to an Internet telephone service provider or to an IP PBX
- Cisco HD Voice sound quality
- LCD graphic back lit display screen
- Built in high quality microphone and speaker
- Headset ready – 2.5mm Jack
- Dedicated illuminated buttons for audio mute on off, headset on off, speakerphone on off
- Supports for up to two Cisco SPA500S Expansion Modules which adds up to an additional 64 buttons
What’s in your SPA512G Pack
- Cisco SPA512-G IP Phone, handset, and stand
- Handset cord
- RJ-45 Ethernet cable
- Quick Installation Guide
What are you buying
SPA 512G IP Phone Condition – New
Cisco Part Number – SPA512G