Cisco 7940 SIP Phone with SIP Firmware
The Cisco 7940 SIP phone products include phones with large pixel based displays; to bring productivity enhancing apps to the phones. As well as custom options that can be made as phone needs change; and can have inline power support over LAN.
The Cisco SIP Phone is multi protocol enabled to support Session Initiated Protocol (SIP); and Media Gateway Control Protocol (MGCP). As well as the Cisco Unified CallManager phones from SCCP skinny call control protocol.
For headset users there is an built in headset port. Duplex tech is supported across handset, speaker phone and handset modes so 2 way calls can flow unclipped. The 7940G SIP phone has two customisable line / feature keys, a high quality speaker phone; and 4 soft keys that guide you through call functions and features.
Another feature of this SIP phone is the large, pixel based LCD display. This provides you with in call info as well as an easy way to work with settings and features.
This SIP phone is not suitable for home use; and can be bought with other firmware versions as a standard Cisco 7940 IP Phone.
What’s in your Cisco 7940 SIP Phone Pack
Cisco 7940G Phone with SIP firmware
7940 SIP Phone Receiver
NEW Curly Cord
NEW Patch Lead
7940 G SIP Phone Features
- Access to at least two phone lines; or a mix of one line and one direct access phone feature such as Auto Dial
- High quality, hands free speaker phone capability
- Built in headset port
- A large LCD pixel based display
- Easy access to caller info, apps and phone features
- 24+ user adjusted ring tones
- A hearing aid compatible handset (meets ADA requirements) and HAC compliance for magnetic coupling to approved HAC hearing aids
- G.711 and G.729a audio compression
- H.323 compatible and Microsoft Net Meeting
- An IP address DHCP client or static configured
- Comfort noise generation and voice detection (VAD) on a system basis
What are you buying:
7940G SIP Phone – SIP Firmware – Refurbished
Cisco Phone Part Number – CP-7940G-SIP