Cisco 7912 G IP Phone
The Cisco 7912 G has four dynamic soft keys to guide you through all features and functions. The display provides calling information and access to features and the use of useful XML applications. The 7912G supports Power Over Ethernet (PoE) through a built in Ethernet switch as well as LAN to a PC. This capability reduces cabling to a single wire.
Cisco 7912G IP Telephone Key Benefits
- A pixel based display provides access to calling features.
- Four soft keys present calling options to the user. The scroll toggle bar allows easy movement through the displayed info.
- Menu key – This key allows users to quickly access info such as call logs and phone settings.
- Hold key – This lit key provides users a red visual indication that they have placed a call on hold.
- A volume control toggle provides easy decibel level changes of the handset and ringer
- The handset is hearing aid compatible (meets ADA requirements)
- XML Applications can be delivered to the display.
- Support of a single line or directory number
- Calling name and number display
- Call waiting
- Call forward & transfer
What’s in your Cisco 7912G IP Phone Pack
Cisco 7912 G IP Phone
Cisco 7912G IP Phone Receiver
NEW Curly Cord
NEW Line Cord
Cisco 7912 G IP Phone Features
- Support of Extension Mobility
- Three way calling (conference)
- On hook dialling, pre dialling, and off hook dialling
- Call hold
- Call monitor (speaker only no microphone)
- Messages soft key that allows access to voicemail messages
- Four speed dials at the Cisco Unified CallManager
- Cisco Discovery Protocol
- Auto IEEE 802.1Q (voice virtual LAN [VVLAN]) config
- IEEE 802.1Q/p VLAN tagging and traffic
- 802.1Q VLAN based switching of traffic between the phone and access switch
- Services Code Point (DSCP) tagging
- G.711a, G.711u, and G.729ab audio compression coders and decoders (codecs)
- Built in Ethernet switch
- 10/100 BASE-T Ethernet connection through an RJ45 port for LAN
- Software upgrade using a Trivial File Transfer Protocol (TFTP) server
- Provision of network parameters through DHCP
- Voice activity detection, silence suppression, comfort noise.
What are you buying:
7912G IP System Phone – Refurbished
Cisco Part Number : CP-7912G