Avaya B159 Conference Phone
The Avaya B159 Analogue Conference Phone is a versatile high performer that complements your existing solutions; and can be easily set up as your business grows or as needs change for diverse users.
The B159 Conference Phone is suited for board rooms and large conference rooms with groups greater than 10 people. The Avaya B100 series conference phones help improve employee productivity and collaboration between customers, partners and suppliers.
- OmniSound powerful crystal clear sound to provide seamless productivity.
- Line Mode selector allows you to switch and combine analogue, VoIP or mobile connections (extending your mobile’s speakerphone capabilities).
- A conference guide that easily helps you set up group calls with the touch of a button.
- Optional expansion microphones that increase range (and number of participants) up to 750 sq ft.
- SD memory card to record meetings and conference calls for playback or to archive for later use.
- A phone book for quick access to your key business contacts.
- Optional wireless headset connection and PA system to meet the sound requirements for larger groups.
- Offer a variety of low bandwidth plug and play deployment options; that address the unique award winning omnisound audio technology.
- Upgrade software to meet future needs.
Avaya B159 Specifications
- Audio Features:
OmniSound® wideband via USB
Omnidirectional microphone analogue line 200-3300 Hz, USB 200-7000 Hz
- Pickup range: up to 30 m2 (320 sq ft), > 10 persons
- Loudspeakers: volume 90 db SPL @ 0.5 m, 150-7000 Hz
- Equaliser: soft, neutral and bright
Analogue phone connection: modular RJ11 to an analogue PBX
PC connectivity: USB 2.0
Mobile phone connectivity via wired headset jack
Power supply: Transformer 100-240 V AC / 14 V DC
Auxiliary jack for headset or PA system interface
Phone book: 50 contacts
Call groups: 20 groups
Supports SD memory cards, superior voice quality
Size: Diameter 240 mm, height 77 mm
Weight: 1 kg
- Colour: Charcoal black
- Display and Keypad:
Display: Illuminated graphics LCD, 128 x 64
Keypad: Alphanumeric 0-9, *, on / R, off, mute, hold, volume up, volume down; 5 buttons for menu navigation, line (line mode), and conference guide.
- Platform Support:
Avaya IP Office Rls 6.1+, Communication Manager Rls 5.0+, Communication Server 1000 Rls 6.0+, Aura platform Rls 6.0+
- Language Versions:
User Interface: Danish, English, Finnish, French, Italian, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, German, Russian.
What’s in your B159 Pack
B159 Analogue Conference Phone
Dual analogue line
Optional Accessories (not included)
- Expansion microphones extend the voice pickup range from 320 to up to 750 sq ft (30-70 m2)
- Dual analogue line and power extension cable
- Video systems connection cable
- Mobile phone cables
- Easy to use communication device
- Power extension cable
- PA interface box
- Wall mounting bracket
What you are buying
B159 Conference Phone – New
Avaya Part Number – 700501530