Polycom IP 6000 Conference Phone NEW
£540.00 £450.00 Ex. VAT
Polycom IP 6000 Conference Phone
Condition : New
Part Number : 2200-15600-001, 2200-15600-015, 2200-15660-001, 2200-15660-015
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Delivery Info
- Warranty and Returns
Polycom IP 6000 Conference Phone New
The Polycom IP 6000 Conference Phone is an advanced IP conference phone, delivering superior performance for small to mid size conference rooms. With advanced features, broad SIP interoperability and remarkable voice quality, the Sound Station IP 6000 represents great value for money. Boosting productivity and reduces listener fatigue, by turning ordinary conference calls into crystal clear interactive calls.
This conference unit features Polycom HD Voice tech, which delivers high fidelity calls at up to 14 kHz, to keep your conferences clear and natural. The 12ft (3.65m) mic pick up is combined with Auto Gain Control (AGC); which adjusts the sensitivity based on where people are sitting in the room, ensuring every contribution is heard. Full duplex tech eliminates drop outs, and the “No Buzz” feature resists interference from mobile phones and other wireless devices.
Polycom IP 6000 Conference Phone New – Benefits
- Create a more realistic experience with select models using Polycom HD Voice tech to capture both the deeper lows and higher frequencies of the human voice, resulting in calls that sound as natural as being there
- Extend the mic range ensuring that every one in the room is heard loud and clear on the other end of the call
- Actively remove background noise emanating from sources such as projectors and ventilation systems
- Highlight the person speaking using smart mics that focus on the speaker not the distracting ambient sounds
- Resist buzz from mobile phones and other wireless devices, to deliver clear comms with no distractions
- Make users more productive because all Sound Station conference phones share the same, proven ease of use
Polycom IP 6000 Phone – Feature Comparison
|DATA SHEET||IP 4000||IP 5000||SoundStation Duo**||IP 6000||IP 7000|
|Mic pick up range||10 ft.||7 ft.||10 ft.||12 ft.||20 ft.|
|Dynamic noise reduction|
|Intelligent mic mixing|
|Polycom HD voice tech||No (3.5 kHz only)||Up to 7 kHz||Up to 7 kHz||Up to 14 kHz||Up to 22 kHz|
|Display||Limited||Hi res||Hi res||Hi res||Large Hi res|
|Local application support||Limited||Limited||Limited||Limited||Full|
|Resists buzz from mobile phones|
|Integrated power over ethernet (PoE)|
|Cell phone / PC connections|
|Multi unit connectivity|
|External speaker support|
|Integration with Polycom HDX video|
What you are buying:
Polycom IP 6000 Conference Phone – Condition – New
2200-15600-001, 2200-15600-015, 2200-15660-001, 2200-15660-015
DELIVERY INFO:We aim to dispatch your goods on the same day we receive payment. In some cases it may take up to 1 working day for us to dispatch your purchase. Order cut-off time is 3PM. In case of urgency please contact us. We offer worldwide shipping. If you do not see the shipping information for a particular country then please contact us to request a shipping quote. DPD, Interlink and UPS deliveries MUST be signed for. Our contact telephone number: +44 (0) 333 222 6636
DELIVERY SERVICES AND TIMES WITHIN UK:DPD / Interlink tracked and signed. Next working day delivery Royal mail 24h Tracked. Next working day delivery Royal mail 48h Tracked. Two working day delivery Royal mail economy delivery. Please note this delivery is not tracked. Delivered in 3 to 5 working Days.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING SERVICES WITHIN EU:UPS International Tracked standard service within the EU. Delivered in 3-4 working days. UPS International Tracked Express service within the EU. Delivered in 1-2 working days.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING SERVICES OUTSIDE THE EU:UPS International Tracked standard service outside the EU. Standard delivery - 5-7 working days. Please request a quote for a speedier global delivery service.
TRACKING INFO:Once your order is shipped we will send you an email with a link to the tracking information. Depending on the progress of your order, you may receive between 1-4 emails per shipment on your order. We will use the email address you have provided on purchase. You are able to track the progress of your delivery by contacting the assigned courier via their website, you will need the tracking number and this will be found on the delivery email. You are able to arrange to pick up the unit from the courier depot then you will need to call the courier. If you want to call the courier then please use one of the telephone numbers below. Royal Mail customer services/tracking - 0845 611 3425 DPD customer services/tracking - 0845 0702477 Interlink customer services/tracking - 0845 0702477
WARRANTY INFORMATION:All of our refurbished and new products come with a warranty ranging from 12-36 months. We provide a ‘return to base’ warranty as standard but replacement items may be dispatched in advance of the warranty examination procedure where pre-agreed. Any replacements made within the warranty period will continue to have a warranty that covers the original term from point of purchase. Please also note:
- Any misuse, wear and tear or abuse of the goods will invalidate the warranty and any return postage will be payable by the customer.
- Our warranty excludes consumable products e.g. batteries.
- Our warranty is not applicable outside the United Kingdom unless by pre-arrangement.
- A £20 Admin fee will be charged for any item returned under warranty where no fault is found
- If the product fault is deemed to fall within the terms of the warranty then we reserve the right to repair, replace or credit faulty items at our discretion.
- If it is outside of the warranty period, we may offer a chance to repair the item at a cost to be quoted.