Avaya 1692 IP Conference Phone
The Avaya 1692 is an IP ready conference phone ideal for mid size and large conference rooms. Full Duplex tech and 360 degree, 12 foot mic pick up; give all persons crystal clear audio and allow them to speak in a normal tone without raising their voice. 5 fixed function keys plus nav keys give quick access to features and settings; the addition of the LCD display makes this process even easy for the user.
1692 IP Conference Phone – Benefits
- Avaya 1692 conference phones offer sophisticated, easy to use comms solutions for small to large companies.
- Superior voice quality tech assures clear transmission during meetings, so participants don’t miss any of the discussion.
- Plug and play simplicity lets you connect the phone to a LAN cable or phone line.
- Flexible, advanced features enhance audio, web and video conference environments.
- Can add two optional extended mics for added coverage on longer conference tables.
- Optional expansion mics for larger conference tables / rooms.
Avaya 1692 IP Conference Phone – Features
- Caller ID – Yes
- Call Services: Voice Mail, Caller ID, Call Transfer, Call Hold
- Full duplex speaker phone with 360 degree, 12 foot mic coverage
- Voice Mail Capability – Yes
- Room coverage – up to 20 x 20 ft. without extended mics; up to 20 x 30 ft. with extended mics High res back lit display with 3 soft keys
- 5 fixed feature and nav keys
- 5 menu and nav keys
- 12 key phone key pad
- 10/100 Base T LAN connection
- Supports G.711, G.729a, G.722, and Siren 14 voice codecs
- Dynamic and static addressing
- 5 personalised ring tones
- Powered via 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) or optional local Power over Ethernet injector
- Avaya Aura (ACM) R4.0 or higher
- TN799C or higher
- TN2302AP IP MedPro
- Note: S8300 Media Server does not require TN799C or TN2302AP
Avaya 1692 IP Conference Phone – Display
Type – LCD display
Colour Support – Mono chrome
Display Location – Base
What you are buying:
Avaya 1692 IP Conference Phone Condition – Refurbished
Avaya Part Number – 2201-15680-001