Unify Openscape CP400
The Unify Openscape CP400 IP Deskphone is a mid range phone for the professional user. Designed with 16 programmable function keys with tri-coloured status indicators. The CP400 can be expanded with up to two key modules with 16 function keys per module.
The Openscape CP400 is also equipped for Energy Efficient Ethernet which can significantly reduce average energy consumption.
The Unify CP400 IP Phone incorporates the latest developments in leading edge acoustics and ensures the very best in voice quality on the handset and when in hands free operation.
The AudioPresence HD ensures the users of the phones get immersive audio experience for voice calls and audio conferences. The CP400 uses the G.7222 high definition audio codec, best in class speaker, microphone and acoustic components, as well as state of the art noise suppression and echo cancellation.
The monochrome user interface of the CP400 is easy to use when calling and all the necessary information and functions are easy to find.
Unify Openscape CP400 Features
- Tilting graphic display, 3.7″ (240 x 120 pixels), monochrome
- LED back light (white)
- Notification LED, signalling LED (red / green / orange)
- 4 programmable keys with LED
- 2 fixed function keys (Menu / Out of office)
- 16 free programmable function keys with LED
- 4 way browser, plus the OK key
- 3 audio keys (Mute / Speaker / Headphones) with LED
- Volume control +/-
- Open listening / Hands free talking (full duplex)
- Headset port (DHSG / EHS)
- 10 / 100 / 1000 Base-T Ethernet Switch
- IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet
- IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet, class 2
- SIP Software pre installed
- Plug & Play / Automatic Software Provision Via DLS
- CorNet-IP / HFA
Unify CP400 IP Phone Pack
- Handset and cord
- Paper label and cover
- Installation and Quick Reference Guide
What are you buying
Openscape Deskphone CP400 – New
Unify Part Number – L30250-F600-C427