Polycom IP6000 Conference Phone
The Polycom IP6000 Conference Phone is an advanced IP conference phone; delivering superior performance for small to mid size conference rooms. With advanced features, broad SIP based interoperability and remarkable voice quality; the Polycom soundstation ip 6000 represents great value for money. Boosting productivity and reduces listener fatigue, by turning ordinary conference calls into crystal clear interactive calls.
This conference unit features Polycom HD Voice technology; which delivers high fidelity calls at up to 14 kHz, to keep your conferences clear and natural. The 12ft (3.65m) mic pick up is combined with Auto Gain Control (AGC); which adjusts the sensitivity based on where people are sitting in the room, ensuring every contribution is heard. Full duplex tech eliminates drop outs, and the “No Buzz” feature resists interference from mobile phones and other wireless devices.
This phone boosts productivity and reduces listener fatigue by turning ordinary conference calls into crystal clear interactive conversations. Experience with no compromises in small to midsize conference rooms.
Benefits of your Polycom IP6000
- Create a more realistic experience with select models using HD Voice tech; to capture both the deep lows and higher frequencies of the human voice. Resulting in calls that sound as natural as being there.
- Extend the microphone range, ensuring that everyone in the room is heard loud and clear; on the other end of the telephone call.
- Actively remove background noise emanating from sources, such as projectors and ventilation systems.
- Highlight the person speaking using smart mics that focus on the speaker, not the distracting ambient sounds.
- Resist interference from mobile phones and other wireless devices, to deliver clear comms with no distractions.
- Make users more productive because all Sound Station conference phones share the same, proven ease of use.
Polycom IP 6000 Features
- HD Voice quality tech
- Polycom Acoustic Clarity Tech
- Full duplex tech
- 12ft (3.5m) mic pick up
- Works with most SIP platforms
- High resolution back lit display 248 x 68 pixels
- PoE power supply
- Security and provisioning features
- Keypad: 12 key, context dependent 3 soft keys, on hook / off hook, redial, mute, volume control
- Loud speaker
- Frequency: 220 – 14,000Hz
- Adjustable volume
- Voice activity detection
- Comfort noise fill
- DTMF tone / DTMF event
- RTP payload
- Low delay audio packet transmission
- Adaptive jitter buffers
- Packet loss concealment
- Acoustic echo cancellation
- Background noise suppression
- Shared call function
- Busy Lamp Field
- Call waiting
- Call timer
- Called, calling, connected party info
- Call transfer, hold, forward, pickup
- Local 3 way conferencing
- One touch speed dial, redial
- Advanced call handing security
- Remote missed call notification
- Automatic off hook call placement
- Do not disturb function
- Automatic gain control
- Full duplex technology microphone pickup
- Time and date display
- Address book
- Multi language support
- Call history: missed, called and received
- Customisable call progress tones
- Multi lingual menu
- Ethernet 10/100 BaseT
- Integrated power over ethernet PoE
- IP address configuration: DHCP and Static IP
- Time synch with SNTP server
- Box dimension: 33 x 39.5 x 15cm
- Box weight: 5.1lb (2.32kg)
What you are buying:
IP6000 Conference Phone – Condition – Refurbished
Polycom Part Number – 2201-15600-001
We also stock this Conference Phone model in New Condition.