Polycom IP 5000 Conference Phone New
£306.00 £255.00 Ex. VAT
Polycom SoundStation IP 5000
Condition : New
Part Number : 2200-30900-025, IP 5000
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Delivery Info
- Warranty and Returns
Polycom IP 5000 Conference Phone
The Polycom SoundStation IP 5000 is a breakthrough conference phone that is set for SIP-based VoIP platforms. It is the most advanced system available, perfect for executive offices, and small conference rooms. The SoundStation IP 5000 is the most flexible conference phone ever developed. The SoundStation IP 5000 also features Polycom HD Voice technology, boosting productivity and reducing listener fatigue by turning ordinary conference calls into crystal-clear interactive conversations.
Polycom IP 5000 Conference Phone Benefits
- Unparalleled clarity – Polycom HD Voice makes your conference calls sound amazingly clear and lifelike
- More productive conference calls – The patented Polycom Acoustic Clarity™ technology means you will hear every word the first time
- Suitability for smaller rooms – Its microphone picks up voices up to seven feet (2-meters) away and its compact footprint is designed for executive offices and smaller conference rooms with up to six participants
- Robust interoperability – It is compatible with a broad array of SIP call platforms to maximize feature availability while simplifying management and administration
Polycom SoundStation IP – Feature Comparison
|DATA SHEET||SoundStation IP 4000||SoundStation IP 5000||SoundStation Duo||SoundStation IP 6000||SoundStation IP 7000|
|Mic pickup range||10 ft.||7 ft.||10 ft.||12 ft.||20 ft.|
|Dynamic noise reduction||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Intelligent mic mixing||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Polycom HD voice technology||No (3.5 kHz only)||Up to 7 kHz||Up to 7 kHz||Up to 14 kHz||Up to 22 kHz|
|Local application support||Limited||Limited||Limited||Limited||Full|
|Resists interference from mobile phones||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Integrated power over ethernet (PoE)||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Cell phone/PC connections||Yes||Yes|
|External speaker support||Yes|
|Integration with Polycom HDX video||Yes|
What you are buying:
Polycom SoundStation IP 5000 Conference Phone. Condition – New
2200-30900-025, IP 5000
DELIVERY INFO:We aim to dispatch your goods on the same day we receive payment. In some cases it may take up to 1 working day for us to dispatch your purchase. Order cut-off time is 3PM. In case of urgency please contact us. We offer worldwide shipping. If you do not see the shipping information for a particular country then please contact us to request a shipping quote. DPD, Interlink and UPS deliveries MUST be signed for. Our contact telephone number: +44 (0) 333 222 6636
DELIVERY SERVICES AND TIMES WITHIN UK:DPD / Interlink tracked and signed. Next working day delivery Royal mail 24h Tracked. Next working day delivery Royal mail 48h Tracked. Two working day delivery Royal mail economy delivery. Please note this delivery is not tracked. Delivered in 3 to 5 working Days.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING SERVICES WITHIN EU:UPS International Tracked standard service within the EU. Delivered in 3-4 working days. UPS International Tracked Express service within the EU. Delivered in 1-2 working days.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING SERVICES OUTSIDE THE EU:UPS International Tracked standard service outside the EU. Standard delivery - 5-7 working days. Please request a quote for a speedier global delivery service.
TRACKING INFO:Once your order is shipped we will send you an email with a link to the tracking information. Depending on the progress of your order, you may receive between 1-4 emails per shipment on your order. We will use the email address you have provided on purchase. You are able to track the progress of your delivery by contacting the assigned courier via their website, you will need the tracking number and this will be found on the delivery email. You are able to arrange to pick up the unit from the courier depot then you will need to call the courier. If you want to call the courier then please use one of the telephone numbers below. Royal Mail customer services/tracking - 0845 611 3425 DPD customer services/tracking - 0845 0702477 Interlink customer services/tracking - 0845 0702477
WARRANTY INFORMATION:All of our refurbished and new products come with a warranty ranging from 12-36 months. We provide a ‘return to base’ warranty as standard but replacement items may be dispatched in advance of the warranty examination procedure where pre-agreed. Any replacements made within the warranty period will continue to have a warranty that covers the original term from point of purchase. Please also note:
- Any misuse, wear and tear or abuse of the goods will invalidate the warranty and any return postage will be payable by the customer.
- Our warranty excludes consumable products e.g. batteries.
- Our warranty is not applicable outside the United Kingdom unless by pre-arrangement.
- A £20 Admin fee will be charged for any item returned under warranty where no fault is found
- If the product fault is deemed to fall within the terms of the warranty then we reserve the right to repair, replace or credit faulty items at our discretion.
- If it is outside of the warranty period, we may offer a chance to repair the item at a cost to be quoted.