Nortel 1220 ICON IP Telephone – NEW
Nortel 1220 ICON IP Phone brings voice and data to your desktop. IP Phone 1220 can directly connect to a Local Area Network (LAN) through an Ethernet connection.
NORTEL 1220 IP Telephone ICON – Benefits
Multi-line IP Phone supports up to four line/programmable feature keys, eight fixed telephony keys, four context-sensitive soft keys and six shortcut/feature keys
Ideally positioned for office workers with moderate call activity.
Call features and Flexible Feature Codes (FFC) must be assigned to your IP Phone and supported by system software.
User can configure the Callers List to log all incoming calls or to log only unanswered calls. The default configuration is to log all calls.
Use the Area Code Setup menu to save up to three area codes.
Use the Change feature key label option to rename the label that corresponds to the feature key. You can define labels with a maximum of nine characters.
Lock your IP Phone and prevent the misuse of your IP Phone. Use password-protected features such as customising the Personal Directory, using the Redial List, and using the Callers List
Nortel 1220 ICON IP Telephone – Features
- Desktop/Wall Mountable
- 3 Total Number of Phone Lines
- 4 context-sensitive soft keys
- Best quality loudspeaker and microphones
- Four-way navigation cluster with Enter key maximises user choice and flexibility in navigation
- Superior audio quality leverages some of the latest technologies to ensure crystal-clear conversations
- Integrated headset and speakerphone
- Mute key
- Redial key
- Software downloadable
- headset jack and handset jack
- volume control keys to adjust the ringer, speaker, handset, and headset volume
- Simplified communications – the most commonly used Nortel Business Communications Manager (BCM) and Nortel Communication Server 1000 features come pre-programmed on all IP Phone 1200 Series sets. You can also customise the sets from hundreds of BCM and Communication Server 1000 telephony features.
- Integrated 10/100 Base-T Ethernet switch with LAN and PC ports
- Compatible with optional Key Expansion Modules (12-key LCD-based or 18-key LED-based)
- Supports 802.3af standards-based PoE and local AC power via power adaptor
- Compatible with Communication Server 1000 and BCM 50 3.0 or higher
- Communication Protocols (SIP)
- PoE (RJ-45) Port
Nortel 1220 ICON IP Telephone – Display
Type – LCD display with anti-glare screen
Display Resolution – 143 x 32 pixels
Language – Information that appears on the display is available in multiple languages.
What you are buying:
Nortel 1220 ICON IP Telephone – New
Part Number: NTYS19AB70E6
Save money and buy this phone Refurbished