- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Delivery Info
- Warranty and Returns
Nortel 1220 ICON IP Telephone – NEW
Nortel 1220 ICON IP Phone brings voice and data to your desktop. IP Phone 1220 can directly connect to a Local Area Network (LAN) through an Ethernet connection.
NORTEL 1220 IP Telephone ICON – Benefits
Multi-line IP Phone supports up to four line/programmable feature keys, eight fixed telephony keys, four context-sensitive soft keys and six shortcut/feature keys
Ideally positioned for office workers with moderate call activity.
Call features and Flexible Feature Codes (FFC) must be assigned to your IP Phone and supported by system software.
User can configure the Callers List to log all incoming calls or to log only unanswered calls. The default configuration is to log all calls.
Use the Area Code Setup menu to save up to three area codes.
Use the Change feature key label option to rename the label that corresponds to the feature key. You can define labels with a maximum of nine characters.
Lock your IP Phone and prevent the misuse of your IP Phone. Use password-protected features such as customising the Personal Directory, using the Redial List, and using the Callers List
Nortel 1220 ICON IP Telephone – Features
- Desktop/Wall Mountable
- 3 Total Number of Phone Lines
- 4 context-sensitive soft keys
- Best quality loudspeaker and microphones
- Four-way navigation cluster with Enter key maximises user choice and flexibility in navigation
- Superior audio quality leverages some of the latest technologies to ensure crystal-clear conversations
- Integrated headset and speakerphone
- Mute key
- Redial key
- Software downloadable
- headset jack and handset jack
- volume control keys to adjust the ringer, speaker, handset, and headset volume
- Simplified communications – the most commonly used Nortel Business Communications Manager (BCM) and Nortel Communication Server 1000 features come pre-programmed on all IP Phone 1200 Series sets. You can also customise the sets from hundreds of BCM and Communication Server 1000 telephony features.
- Integrated 10/100 Base-T Ethernet switch with LAN and PC ports
- Compatible with optional Key Expansion Modules (12-key LCD-based or 18-key LED-based)
- Supports 802.3af standards-based PoE and local AC power via power adaptor
- Compatible with Communication Server 1000 and BCM 50 3.0 or higher
- Communication Protocols (SIP)
- PoE (RJ-45) Port
Nortel 1220 ICON IP Telephone – Display
What you are buying:
Nortel 1220 ICON IP Telephone – New
DELIVERY INFO:We aim to dispatch your goods on the same day we receive payment. In some cases it may take up to 1 working day for us to dispatch your purchase. Order cut-off time is 3PM. In case of urgency please contact us. We offer worldwide shipping. If you do not see the shipping information for a particular country then please contact us to request a shipping quote. DPD, Interlink and UPS deliveries MUST be signed for. Our contact telephone number: +44 (0) 333 222 6636
DELIVERY SERVICES AND TIMES WITHIN UK:DPD / Interlink tracked and signed. Next working day delivery Royal mail 24h Tracked. Next working day delivery Royal mail 48h Tracked. Two working day delivery Royal mail economy delivery. Please note this delivery is not tracked. Delivered in 3 to 5 working Days.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING SERVICES WITHIN EU:UPS International Tracked standard service within the EU. Delivered in 3-4 working days. UPS International Tracked Express service within the EU. Delivered in 1-2 working days.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING SERVICES OUTSIDE THE EU:UPS International Tracked standard service outside the EU. Standard delivery - 5-7 working days. Please request a quote for a speedier global delivery service.
TRACKING INFO:Once your order is shipped we will send you an email with a link to the tracking information. Depending on the progress of your order, you may receive between 1-4 emails per shipment on your order. We will use the email address you have provided on purchase. You are able to track the progress of your delivery by contacting the assigned courier via their website, you will need the tracking number and this will be found on the delivery email. You are able to arrange to pick up the unit from the courier depot then you will need to call the courier. If you want to call the courier then please use one of the telephone numbers below. Royal Mail customer services/tracking - 0845 611 3425 DPD customer services/tracking - 0845 0702477 Interlink customer services/tracking - 0845 0702477
WARRANTY INFORMATION:All of our refurbished and new products come with a warranty ranging from 12-36 months. We provide a ‘return to base’ warranty as standard but replacement items may be dispatched in advance of the warranty examination procedure where pre-agreed. Any replacements made within the warranty period will continue to have a warranty that covers the original term from point of purchase. Please also note:
- Any misuse, wear and tear or abuse of the goods will invalidate the warranty and any return postage will be payable by the customer.
- Our warranty excludes consumable products e.g. batteries.
- Our warranty is not applicable outside the United Kingdom unless by pre-arrangement.
- A £20 Admin fee will be charged for any item returned under warranty where no fault is found
- If the product fault is deemed to fall within the terms of the warranty then we reserve the right to repair, replace or credit faulty items at our discretion.
- If it is outside of the warranty period, we may offer a chance to repair the item at a cost to be quoted.