Mitel MiVoice 6930
The Mitel MiVoice 6930 is a phone that can be tailored to specific needs; designed from the ground up to provide an great HD audio experience. Using its speech optimised handset, enhanced full duplex speakerphone and support for Bluetooth, USB and Analogue handsets.
Mitel 6930 mobile device integration links your mobile phone call audio and contact information with the MiVoice 6930 IP Phone.
Calls to your mobile smartphone can be answered and taken on the MiVoice 6930 telephone just like any other call. A powered USB port suitable for charging a mobile phone is also built into the MiVoice 6930.
The 6930 features a 4.3 inch LCD touch screen with and graphical user interface and navigation menus for maximum productivity.
Mitel’s Hi Q audio technology delivers an exceptional quality of call with high definition sounds for an unmatched communication experience.
The 6930 supports the fastest connection speeds with its two Gigabit network ports The 6930 IP phone offers a true business phone experience and is ideal for use in administrative or executive offices.
The MiVoice 6930 is not suitable for home use as it requires a VoIP telephone system in order to operate.
Mitel 6930 Phone Features
- 4.3 inch 480 x 272 pixel colour display
- Bluetooth 4.1
- Mobile Integration through Mobile Link
- USB charging point for mobile phones
- 72 Programmable keys
- 5 Context sensitive soft keys
- Speech optimised corded handset
- Enhanced full duplex speaker phone
- USB port for headsets and accessories
- 2 Gigabit Ethernet ports with PoE
- Dual 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet ports (LAN or PC)
- Compatible with: MV5000 (version 6.4 or higher), Business Phone (all versions), Mivoice 400 (version 5.0 HF1), MXONE SIP
What’s in your Phone Pack
- Mitel 6930 IP Desk Phone
- Handset and cord
- Network cable
- User guide
What are you buying
6930 MiVoice IP Phone – New
Mitel Part Number – 50006767