Mitel 5360 IP Phone – Buyer Info
The Mitel 5360 MiVoice IP Phone is ideal for any enterprise executive or manager, teleworker or contact centre supervisor. It is an executive class desktop device that provides a large colour back lit, touch display; to graphically deliver rich apps to general business or across multiple vertical market sectors. The 5360 IP Phone delivers easy to use, one touch access to many phone features and apps.
The 5360 IP Phone features 48 programmable self labelling keys, six call state sensitive soft keys, superior sound quality; and a built in HTML Tool kit for desktop apps development. Equipped with a Gadget Sidebar, the seven inch display enables one touch access; to embedded or internet based content and apps. Working with Mitel Live Content Suite enables the creation and publishing of dynamic and personalised info to your users; transforming 5360 IP Phones into rich media information appliances.
Mitel 5360 IP Phone – Features
- Seven inch, back lit, high res (800 pixels × 480 pixels), colour, touch screen display with brightness controls
- Touch screen access to features and applications
- 48 programmable, multi function, self labelling keys
- Six context sensitive soft keys for intuitive access to features and functionality
- 10 fixed function hard keys; hold, menu, message, speaker, mute, transfer / conference, redial, cancel, volume / ringing / contrast up and down
- Wide band audio ready – hardware ships with a wide band handset (7 kHz) standard
- Embedded Gb support
- Gadget Sidebar provides one touch access to embedded applications
- Supports Mitel Unified Communicator Express (UCX), Mitel MiCollab Client (formerly Mitel Unified Communicator Advanced) and Mitel Live Content Suite
- Extensive support for peripherals and modules: Cordless (DECT) and Bluetooth Accessories, Line Interface Module, and MiVoice 5610 DECT Stand
- HTML Desktop Tool kit support for apps development
- Hands free speaker phone operation (full duplex)
- Supported on the MiVoice Business (formerly Mitel Communications Director) and MiVoice Office (formerly Mitel 5000 Communications Platform)
- Designed for power conservation: reduces power consumption for overall energy saving Secure voice comms enabled by encryption
Mitel 5360 IP Phone – Display
- 800 x 480 pixels
- Back lit display with variable brightness control including a back lighting off mode
- Multiple languages support built in (English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese and Chinese)
- Size (L x W x H): 10.1″ x 7.5″ x 7.1″ (25.6 cm x 19.0 cm x 18.0 cm)
- Weight 2.55 lbs (1.16 Kg)
Mitel 5360 IP Phone – Benefits
- The phone boasts a seven inch touch screen display, which grants access to the apps.
- The device also features wide band audio, embedded Gb LAN and a built in HTML tool kit for app development.
- The handset is hearing aid compatible (HAC). Using a headset or if you are in Handsfree Mode, you do not need the handset.
- Provides audio for hands free calls and background music.
- Calls the last external number dialled. You cannot redial internal numbers.
- Allows you to view station messages. Toggles between Alpha Mode and Numeric Mode.
- Powerful comms tool that helps customers streamline comms between people and organisations.
- It not only addresses the needs of executives and major decision makers; but also brings network data and apps to users without PCs.
What you are buying:
5360 IP Phone Condition – Refurbished
Mitel Part Number : 50005991