Mitel 5324 IP Telephone NEW
£180.00 £125.00 Ex. VAT
Mitel 5324 IP Telephone
Condition : New
Part Number : 50005668
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Delivery Info
- Warranty and Returns
MITEL 5324 IP Phone – Buyer Information
The dual-mode 5324 IP Phone is a feature-rich, multi-line IP speakerphone with full duplex handsfree operation. It is geared toward users who must change their telephone feature set to match their changing needs.
MITEL 5324 IP Phone – Features
- Support for SIP and MiNET Protocols
- Handsfree operation (full duplex)
- 24 programmable multi-function keys with dual-colour LED indicators (for speed dialling, line appearances, feature access)
- Eight function keys: Hold, Superkey, Message, Speaker,Mute, Transfer / Conference, Redial, Cancel
- Three context-sensitive softkeys for intuitive feature access
- Two-line, 20-character white, backlit, graphics display, with auto-dimming
- Superkey programming for easy access to telephone system features
- Peripherals and modules support
- Off hook voice announce
- On hook dial
- Dedicated headset jack
- Speed calling
- Call hold (Place / Retrieve)
- Call transfer
- Do Not Disturb
- Call Forward
- Conference call setup
MITEL 5324 IP Phone What Are you getting:
- Mitel 5324 IP Telephone
- Mitel 5324 IP Telephone Receiver
- Mitel 5324 IP Telephone Base Stand
- NEW Curly Cord ( connects receiver with the phone)
- NEW Patch Lead ( connects the phone to the network)
Mitel 5324 IP Phone – Benefits
- Voice mail access – large message waiting lamp
- Browser-based desktop configuration tool
- Direct page / Group page
- Last number redial
- Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) agent and supervisor support
- Customisable centre panel
- Hearing Aid Compatible handset
- Wall mountable
- Two-position, 35 degree tilting stand for better viewing angle
- Multiple powering options (802.3 af compliant)
- Power over Ethernet support for IP Programmable Key Modules (PKMs) and the Line Interface Modules XML support for applications development
What you are buying:
MITEL 5324 IP Phone Condition – New
DELIVERY INFO:We aim to dispatch your goods on the same day we receive payment. In some cases it may take up to 1 working day for us to dispatch your purchase. Order cut-off time is 3PM. In case of urgency please contact us. We offer worldwide shipping. If you do not see the shipping information for a particular country then please contact us to request a shipping quote. DPD, Interlink and UPS deliveries MUST be signed for. Our contact telephone number: +44 (0) 333 222 6636
DELIVERY SERVICES AND TIMES WITHIN UK:DPD / Interlink tracked and signed. Next working day delivery Royal mail 24h Tracked. Next working day delivery Royal mail 48h Tracked. Two working day delivery Royal mail economy delivery. Please note this delivery is not tracked. Delivered in 3 to 5 working Days.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING SERVICES WITHIN EU:UPS International Tracked standard service within the EU. Delivered in 3-4 working days. UPS International Tracked Express service within the EU. Delivered in 1-2 working days.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING SERVICES OUTSIDE THE EU:UPS International Tracked standard service outside the EU. Standard delivery - 5-7 working days. Please request a quote for a speedier global delivery service.
TRACKING INFO:Once your order is shipped we will send you an email with a link to the tracking information. Depending on the progress of your order, you may receive between 1-4 emails per shipment on your order. We will use the email address you have provided on purchase. You are able to track the progress of your delivery by contacting the assigned courier via their website, you will need the tracking number and this will be found on the delivery email. You are able to arrange to pick up the unit from the courier depot then you will need to call the courier. If you want to call the courier then please use one of the telephone numbers below. Royal Mail customer services/tracking - 0845 611 3425 DPD customer services/tracking - 0845 0702477 Interlink customer services/tracking - 0845 0702477
WARRANTY INFORMATION:All of our refurbished and new products come with a warranty ranging from 12-36 months. We provide a ‘return to base’ warranty as standard but replacement items may be dispatched in advance of the warranty examination procedure where pre-agreed. Any replacements made within the warranty period will continue to have a warranty that covers the original term from point of purchase. Please also note:
- Any misuse, wear and tear or abuse of the goods will invalidate the warranty and any return postage will be payable by the customer.
- Our warranty excludes consumable products e.g. batteries.
- Our warranty is not applicable outside the United Kingdom unless by pre-arrangement.
- A £20 Admin fee will be charged for any item returned under warranty where no fault is found
- If the product fault is deemed to fall within the terms of the warranty then we reserve the right to repair, replace or credit faulty items at our discretion.
- If it is outside of the warranty period, we may offer a chance to repair the item at a cost to be quoted.