Cisco 7821 IP Phone NEW
Deploy reliable and highly secure voice comms with the Cisco 7821 IP Phone. This full featured phone is easy to use and easy on your budget. This endpoint supports wide band audio for superior voice comms quality and advanced IP telephony features to make your business calls more efficient and productive. The Cisco 7821 is a 2 line, IP, end point IP phone; designed for users who have light voice comms needs. This IP phone has 2 programmable line / feature keys with tri colour LEDs and fixed feature keys for common phone functions.
The Cisco 7800 series offer flexible set up options, as they are supported on Cisco on premises, hosted, Spark Cloud and third party hosted platforms. A back lit graphic LCD display, provides useful in call info and high quality wide band audio is support across handset headset and speaker phone modes.
This IP phone is not suitable for home use.
What’s in your Cisco 7821 Pack
Cisco 7821 IP Phone – NEW
Cisco Phone Receiver
NEW Curly Cord
NEW Line Cord
7821 Key Features
- Dedicated fixed keys for common functions such as conference, messaging, and directory, and a two way nav button.
- Full wide band audio performance throughout the handset, headset, and speaker phone for superior clarity.
- Electronic hook switch control for added flexibility in managing personal calls when using third party headsets.
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) Class 1 endpoint and Cisco EnergyWise to reduce your energy costs and carbon footprint.
- Enhanced customisation with a field replaceable bezel option
- Integrated IEEE 10/100 switch to support traffic from a co-located PC for reduced cable infrastructure costs.
- A wall mount option for common areas such as aisles and hallways or where desk space is limited.
What are you buying:
Cisco 7821 IP Phone – New
Part Number : CP-7821