Cisco 8961 IP Telephone
The Cisco 8961 Unified IP Phone is an advanced professional media endpoint; that delivers an enhanced user experience with an easy to use and eco friendly design. Highlights of the portfolio include the introduction of high res (VGA) colour displays. A USB port, Gb LAN connectivity, and High def (HD) voice support; enabling a more productive user experience for multi media application engagement.
App support includes XML and MIDlet enabled apps. The IP Phone 8961 is an ideal solution for professionals, admin managers, and executives.
What’s in your Cisco unified ip phone 8961 Pack
CP 8961 IP Phone
IP Phone Receiver
8961 IP Phone Base Stand
NEW Curly Cord
NEW Line Cord
CP-8961 IP Phone Features
- 10 tri colour LED line and feature keys – 5 keys for call lines, speed dials, or calling features; and 5 keys as session keys providing call details about each session
- Fixed feature keys include hold, transfer, redial, conference, volume control
- Integrated RJ9 headset port and USB 2.0 port that supports USB headsets
- Lighted message waiting indicator
- Integrated 2 port 10/100/1000 ethernet switch for collocated PCs
- Can be powered via 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) or Cisco Power Cube 4 (sold separately)
- Supports the addition of one Cisco IP Colour Key Expansion Module
Cisco CP8961 IP Phone Display
The phone offers a VGA resolution display for presentation for calling and applications; a 5 inch (10 cm) graphic TFT colour display; 24 bit colour depth; and 640 x 480 effective pixel resolution with back light. The display also supports localisation requiring double byte Unicode encoding for fonts.
Compatibility of 8961 IP Phone
Cisco UCM version 7.1 (3a) SU1 or later. – Some features require more recent version of UC Manager and Dev Pack support. Please check the release notes for more info Cisco unified communications manager version 7.1.
What are you buying
8961 IP Phone Condition – Refurbished
Cisco IP Phone Part Number – CP-8961