Avaya B189 IP Conference Phone
£750.00 inc. VAT
Avaya B189 IP Conference Phone
Condition : Refurbished Part Number :700503700
|Buy 5 or more|
- Additional information
- Reviews (2)
- Delivery Info
- Warranty and Returns
Avaya B189 IP Conference Phone – Buyer Information
With a sleek, modern design, the B189 IP Conference Phone looks great in any executive boardroom or large conference room (even auditoriums). With Avaya OmniSound™ technology to maintain HD-quality sound for everyone on the call, an easy-to-navigate five-inch color touch screen display, and a wealth of built-in time-saving features, the B189 should be your first choice for an executive conference phone.
What you are buying:
Avaya B189 IP Conference Phone Condition – Refurbished
Avaya B189 IP Conference Phone – Benefits
Productivity enhancements: set-up and manage conference calls with ease; make use of familiar and powerful Avaya Aura phone features
Improved communications: help ensure everyone in the conference room can express thoughts and ideas and be heard with clarity
Lower implementation costs: based on the familiar Avaya Aura software means installations can be completed quickly and easily
Audio quality can often make or break a conference call.
phone has full duplex communications that prevents audio clipping, enabling 360-degree surround sound pick-up via its two powerful speakers and four built-in microphones.
Simplicity and ease-of-use are two key principles of all Avaya solutions.
Avaya B189 IP Conference Phone – Features
- Audio – Avaya OmniSound technology, Super-wideband audio, Full-duplex speakerphone, IEEE 1329 Type 2 compliant,Codecs: G.711 A-law, G.711 μ-law, G.722, G.729ab
- Call Handling – H.323
- Speaker – 96 dBSpl @ 0.5m (RMS), Frequency response: 70 Hz to 15 kHz
- Software compatibility – Avaya Communication Manager releases: R5.2.1; R6.2; R6.3.2; R6.3.3 (future)
- Microphone – 4 built-in beam-forming microphones, Range: 20-feet, Optional expansion microphones (with 8-foot cords)
- Connections – Ethernet RJ45 (10/100/1000 Mbps), Expansion microphones, Auxiliary port for PA system (requires optional B189 PA System Interface)
- Power Requirements • IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet, class 3
Avaya B189 IP Conference Phone – Display
- 5-inch capacitive touch screen display
- QVGA resolution (800 x 480)
- Languages – Chinese (Simplified), English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese (Brazilian), Russian, Spanish
Avaya B189 IP Conference Phone – Gallery
DELIVERY INFO:We aim to dispatch your goods on the same day we receive payment. In some cases it may take up to 1 working day for us to dispatch your purchase. Order cut-off time is 3PM. In case of urgency please contact us. We offer worldwide shipping. If you do not see the shipping information for a particular country then please contact us to request a shipping quote. DPD, Interlink and UPS deliveries MUST be signed for. Our contact telephone number: +44 (0)0333 222 6636
DELIVERY SERVICES AND TIMES WITHIN UK:DPD / Interlink tracked and signed. Next working day delivery Royal mail 24h Tracked. Next working day delivery Royal mail 48h Tracked. Two working day delivery Royal mail economy delivery. Please note this delivery is not tracked. Delivered in 3 to 5 working Days.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING SERVICES OUTSIDE THE EU:UPS International Tracked standard service outside the EU. Standard delivery - 5-7 working days. Please request a quote for a speedier global delivery service.
TRACKING INFO:Once your order is shipped we will send you an email with a link to the tracking information. Depending on the progress of your order, you may receive between 1-4 emails per shipment on your order. We will use the email address you have provided on purchase. You are able to track the progress of your delivery by contacting the assigned courier via their website, you will need the tracking number and this will be found on the delivery email. You are able to arrange to pick up the unit from the courier depot then you will need to call the courier. If you want to call the courier then please use one of the telephone numbers below. Royal Mail customer services/tracking - 0845 611 3425 DPD customer services/tracking - 0845 0702477 Interlink customer services/tracking - 0845 0702477
- Any misuse, wear and tear or abuse of the goods will invalidate the warranty and any return postage will be payable by the customer.
- Our warranty excludes consumable products e.g. batteries.
- Our warranty is not applicable outside the United Kingdom unless by pre-arrangement.
- A £20 Admin fee will be charged for any item returned under warranty where no fault is found
- If the product fault is deemed to fall within the terms of the warranty then we reserve the right to repair, replace or credit faulty items at our discretion.
- If it is outside of the warranty period, we may offer a chance to repair the item at a cost to be quoted.