Avaya 9641G IP Telephone
£144.00 £100.00 Ex. VAT
Avaya 9641G IP Telephone
Condition : Refurbished
Part Number : 700480627
- Additional information
- Reviews (1)
- Delivery Info
- Warranty and Returns
Avaya 9641G IP Telephone
The Avaya 9641G IP is a state of the art telephone guaranteed to improve the user’s productivity through their daily tasks. The impressive 4.1” colour touch screen display makes navigating around the system an easy process and is ideal for people who need to use their telephone on a daily basis to accomplish their tasks.
All types of calls support high quality audio to warrant a more natural sound. Gigabit Ethernet support grants high speed network connections while paring devices like headsets can be done thanks to Bluetooth technology. AOM gives an extra 12 or 24 programmable keys if needed.
Avaya 9641G IP Telephone 1 Gigabit – Buyer Information
What you are buying:
Avaya 9641G IP Telephone 1 Gigabit Condition – Refurbished
Avaya 9641G IP Telephone 1 Gigabit – Benefits
Make conference calls more efficient and enhance customer interactions with high fidelity audio
Access information quickly through easy-to-read, high resolution displays (color screens available)
Speed completion of common telephony tasks by using prompts on touch screens
Improve productivity with context-sensitive graphical interfaces that enhance call control and management
Leverage Session Initiated Protocol (SIP) for a survivable, scalable infrastructure that delivers reliable performance and flexible growth as business needs change
Increase performance by deploying Gigabit Ethernet within your existing infrastructure
Reduce energy costs using efficient Power-over-Ethernet (POE) including “sleep mode” which lowers energy consumption dramatically
Avaya 9641G IP Telephone 1 Gigabit – Features
- Configurable line/feature buttons
- 4 position adjustable tilt display
- Fixed features include speaker, mute, headset, contacts, home, history, message, phone, forwarding, volume
- Wideband audio and wideband speakerphone
- Dual message waiting indicators
- 360-degree visual alert for incoming calls and voice mail
- Bluetooth and DECT headset support with optional adapter
- USB application support
- Built-in two port Ethernet (10/100/1000 Mbps) switch for connection to LAN and collocated PC
- Supports up to three BM12 button modules
- Built-in headset interface
- H.323 version supported by Avaya Communication Manager 3.1.4 or later
- SIP version supported by Avaya Communication Manager 6.0 with Avaya Aura Session Manager 6.0 or Avaya Midsize Business Template 5.2.1
- Also compatible with IP Office 7.0.36 or higher only on IP500 or IP500 V2 control units
- The Avaya 9641G can be powered via 802.3af PoE (Class 1) or local PoE injector
Avaya 9641G IP Telephone 1 Gigabit – Display
DELIVERY INFO:We aim to dispatch your goods on the same day we receive payment. In some cases it may take up to 1 working day for us to dispatch your purchase. Order cut-off time is 3PM. In case of urgency please contact us. We offer worldwide shipping. If you do not see the shipping information for a particular country then please contact us to request a shipping quote. DPD, Interlink and UPS deliveries MUST be signed for. Our contact telephone number: +44 (0) 333 222 6636
DELIVERY SERVICES AND TIMES WITHIN UK:DPD / Interlink tracked and signed. Next working day delivery Royal mail 24h Tracked. Next working day delivery Royal mail 48h Tracked. Two working day delivery Royal mail economy delivery. Please note this delivery is not tracked. Delivered in 3 to 5 working Days.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING SERVICES WITHIN EU:UPS International Tracked standard service within the EU. Delivered in 3-4 working days. UPS International Tracked Express service within the EU. Delivered in 1-2 working days.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING SERVICES OUTSIDE THE EU:UPS International Tracked standard service outside the EU. Standard delivery - 5-7 working days. Please request a quote for a speedier global delivery service.
TRACKING INFO:Once your order is shipped we will send you an email with a link to the tracking information. Depending on the progress of your order, you may receive between 1-4 emails per shipment on your order. We will use the email address you have provided on purchase. You are able to track the progress of your delivery by contacting the assigned courier via their website, you will need the tracking number and this will be found on the delivery email. You are able to arrange to pick up the unit from the courier depot then you will need to call the courier. If you want to call the courier then please use one of the telephone numbers below. Royal Mail customer services/tracking - 0845 611 3425 DPD customer services/tracking - 0845 0702477 Interlink customer services/tracking - 0845 0702477
WARRANTY INFORMATION:All of our refurbished and new products come with a warranty ranging from 12-36 months. We provide a ‘return to base’ warranty as standard but replacement items may be dispatched in advance of the warranty examination procedure where pre-agreed. Any replacements made within the warranty period will continue to have a warranty that covers the original term from point of purchase. Please also note:
- Any misuse, wear and tear or abuse of the goods will invalidate the warranty and any return postage will be payable by the customer.
- Our warranty excludes consumable products e.g. batteries.
- Our warranty is not applicable outside the United Kingdom unless by pre-arrangement.
- A £20 Admin fee will be charged for any item returned under warranty where no fault is found
- If the product fault is deemed to fall within the terms of the warranty then we reserve the right to repair, replace or credit faulty items at our discretion.
- If it is outside of the warranty period, we may offer a chance to repair the item at a cost to be quoted.