Aastra DT690 DECT Phone
£250.00 £208.33 Ex. VAT
Aastra DT690 DECT Phone
Condition : Refurbished
Part Number : DPA20060/1
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Delivery Info
- Warranty and Returns
Aastra DT690 DECT Phone
The Aastra DT690 is the clear choice for demanding office users, but is also developed for use in other types of environments such as hospitals, as the phone is cleanable with a damp cloth. The DT690 has a modern design and the colour display with its intuitive menu structure is recognisable by the mobile phone user. The keys are handy to use and the phone book can be accessed simply by pressing a key. The multi function key, in a convenient position on top of the phone, allows for customised functionality, which can be set by the user. Besides offering excellent telephony, the DT690 supports the sending and receiving of SMS messages. The DT690 comes in two versions, this standard version and a version with Bluetooth connectivity enabled. The user can choose from different brands of Bluetooth headsets that are available on the market.
What’s in your Aastra DT690 Phone Package
Aastra DT690 Dect Phone
Aastra Power Supply
Aastra DT-690 Dect Phone Features
- Intuitive menu structure and icons with advanced feature settings
- Colour display
- Ergonomic positioning of a multi function key with a customised feature
- Hands free
- CPDM (Central Portable Device Manager) support
- Easy to upgrade
- Easily replaceable battery that can be recharged separately
- Virtual SIM
- Easy access to PBX services (e.g. voice mail)
- Cleanable with a damp cloth
- Manual and auto keypad lock
- 3 programmable soft keys
- 9 programmable hot keys
What are you buying:
Aastra DT690 DECT Phone – Refurbished
Aastra Phone Part Number – DPA20060/1
DELIVERY INFO:We aim to dispatch your goods on the same day we receive payment. In some cases it may take up to 1 working day for us to dispatch your purchase. Order cut-off time is 3PM. In case of urgency please contact us. We offer worldwide shipping. If you do not see the shipping information for a particular country then please contact us to request a shipping quote. DPD, Interlink and UPS deliveries MUST be signed for. Our contact telephone number: +44 (0) 333 222 6636
DELIVERY SERVICES AND TIMES WITHIN UK:DPD / Interlink tracked and signed. Next working day delivery Royal mail 24h Tracked. Next working day delivery Royal mail 48h Tracked. Two working day delivery Royal mail economy delivery. Please note this delivery is not tracked. Delivered in 3 to 5 working Days.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING SERVICES WITHIN EU:UPS International Tracked standard service within the EU. Delivered in 3-4 working days. UPS International Tracked Express service within the EU. Delivered in 1-2 working days.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING SERVICES OUTSIDE THE EU:UPS International Tracked standard service outside the EU. Standard delivery - 5-7 working days. Please request a quote for a speedier global delivery service.
TRACKING INFO:Once your order is shipped we will send you an email with a link to the tracking information. Depending on the progress of your order, you may receive between 1-4 emails per shipment on your order. We will use the email address you have provided on purchase. You are able to track the progress of your delivery by contacting the assigned courier via their website, you will need the tracking number and this will be found on the delivery email. You are able to arrange to pick up the unit from the courier depot then you will need to call the courier. If you want to call the courier then please use one of the telephone numbers below. Royal Mail customer services/tracking - 0845 611 3425 DPD customer services/tracking - 0845 0702477 Interlink customer services/tracking - 0845 0702477
WARRANTY INFORMATION:All of our refurbished and new products come with a warranty ranging from 12-36 months. We provide a ‘return to base’ warranty as standard but replacement items may be dispatched in advance of the warranty examination procedure where pre-agreed. Any replacements made within the warranty period will continue to have a warranty that covers the original term from point of purchase. Please also note:
- Any misuse, wear and tear or abuse of the goods will invalidate the warranty and any return postage will be payable by the customer.
- Our warranty excludes consumable products e.g. batteries.
- Our warranty is not applicable outside the United Kingdom unless by pre-arrangement.
- A £20 Admin fee will be charged for any item returned under warranty where no fault is found
- If the product fault is deemed to fall within the terms of the warranty then we reserve the right to repair, replace or credit faulty items at our discretion.
- If it is outside of the warranty period, we may offer a chance to repair the item at a cost to be quoted.