Yealink T53W SIP Phone
Yealink T53W is an easy to use Prime Business Phone with an adjustable 3.7 inch graphical LCD display especially designed for busy executives and professionals.
With the built in Bluetooth 4.2 and the built in dual band 2.4G/5G Wi-Fi, the SIP-T53W IP Phone ensures you are up to date with modern wireless technology.
It’s built in USB 2.0 port allows for USB recording or a direct wired/wireless USB headset or up to three Yealink EXP50 expansion modules connection.
The SIP-T53W is coupled with the latest version of Optimal HD Voice technologies, including Yealink Acoustic Shield technology, that effectively eliminates background noises and delivers a crystal clear voice even in a noisy environment. Meanwhile, complying with the latest Hearing Aid Compatibility (HAC) Regulations, its HAC handset helps the person who is with hearing loss to hear the voice more clearly.
Built in Bluetooth 4.2 for Bluetooth headsets and mobile contacts synchronisation and also built in dual band Wi-Fi for Wi-Fi connectivity, allowing you to access 5G Wi-Fi. If you want to share one phone system with your team by adding multiple handsets, just simply turn your IP phone to the corded cordless phone via DECT technology. This phone also works with Yealink VC Desktop together to share content from your laptop, making collaboration much easier than before.
A built in USB 2.0 port allows you to carry out USB call recording via a USB flash drive. Via this USB port, you can also connect wired/wireless USB headset and connect up to 3 Yealink expansion modules EXP50 which can be programmed with up to 180 paperless DSS keys.
Yealink T53W Features
- 3.7″ 360 x 160 pixel graphical LCD back lit screen
- Adjustable screen
- Built in Bluetooth 4.2
- Integrated dual band 2.4G / 5G WiFi
- USB 2.0 port for wired / wireless USB headsets or the connection of the EXP50 expansion module
- Opus Codec Support
- Support for up to 12 SIP accounts
- Dual port Gigabit Ethernet
- Hearing Aid Compatible (HAC)
- Paperless label design
- Local phone book up to 1000 entries
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) support or PSU (optional)
- 8 line keys with LEDs
- 8 programmable line keys with up to 21 various features (3 page view)
- 5 feature keys
- 4 context-sensitive “soft” keys
- 6 navigation keys
- 1 x RJ9 headset port
- Wall mountable
- Lifetime Warranty
What’s in your T53W IP Phone Pack
- SIP-T53W IP Phone
- Handset with handset cord
- Ethernet Cable (2m CAT5E FTP Cable)
- Quick Start Guide
- Power Adapter (Optional)
Please Note: This phone does not come with a power supply.
What you are buying?
T53W IP Phone – New
Yealink Part Number – SIP-T53W