- Additional information
- Reviews (1)
- Delivery Info
- Warranty and Returns
Mitel MiVoice 5340e IP Phone
The MiVoice 5340e IP Phone is a full-feature, applications telephone that features a large graphics display, embedded gigabit support, and 48 self-labelling keys that can be programmed as speed dial keys, line keys, or feature access keys. Thirteen fixed-function keys provide convenient one-touch access to commonly used telephony features, navigation keys and menus, as well as customisable user settings. The MiVoice 5340e IP Phone also has six contextual soft-keys to help users easily navigate through telephony functions.
Mitel MiVoice 5340e IP Phone – Desktop VoIP Speakerphone is specifically suited to areas where a small footprint is required: cruise ship cabins, hotel guest room phones, university dorms, and classrooms or beside a cash register in the retail environment.
Mitel MiVoice 5340e IP Phone – Features
- Programmable Feature Keys: 48
- Self-labeling Feature Keys: Yes
- Fixed Feature Keys: 13
- Mutiline, Hold, Redial, Cancel: Yes
- Speakerphone: Yes
- SIP Software Platform: SIP Release 8.0 or later
- Mitel Teleworker Solution (MiVoice Border Gateway): Release 7.1 or later
- Desk / Wall Mountable: Yes
- LAN Ports: 2(10/100/1000)
- Wideband Audio: G.722.1
- Voice QoS (802.1p/q): Yes
- 802.1x Support: Yes
- CLASS B Support: Yes
- Cordless (DECT) Handset / Headset: Yes
- Bluetooth Module / Handset: Yes
- Line Interface Module: Yes
- Feature/Line Appearance LEDs: 48
- Softkey LEDs: 6
- Hold: Yes (Flashes orange)
- Hold Button: Red
- Line LED Color: Orange / Green
- Ringer LED: Orange
- Microphone / Mute LED: Orange
- Message Waiting LED: Orange
What’s in your Mitel 5340e IP Phone Package
Mitel 5340e IP Phone
Mitel 5340e IP Phone Black Receiver
Mitel 5340e IP Phone Black Base Stand
NEW Curly Cord
NEW Line Cord
Mitel MiVoice 5340e IP Phone – Display
- Backlight Off Capability: Yes (Screensaver)
- Pixel Size: .37 x .40 mm
- Number of Pixels (w x h): 160 x 320
- Size (Diagonal): 15 cm (6 in)
- Illumination: Transmissive FSTN with White LED Backlight
- Contrast Adjust: Yes
- Brightness Adjust: Yes
- Auto Dimming: Yes (Programmable)
Mitel MiVoice 5340e IP Phone – Benefits
- Large backlit graphics display (160 x 320) with Auto-dimming
- 13 fixed function keys: Hold, Settings, Message, Speaker, Mute, Transfer / Conference, Redial, Cancel, Volume/Ringing/Contrast Up & Down, Home Page, Previous Page, Next Page
- Desk and Wall mountable
- Add-on applications include Mitel Live Content Suite, which allows you turn your phone into a rich media information appliance using Live Blogger, Live Flickr, and Live Twitter.
- The handset provided with this equipment is hearing aid compatible (HAC).
- include an embedded screen saver that you can configure for your display.
- The speaker provides audio for handsfree calls and background music.
- The 5340e IP Phone has eight dynamic menu buttons at the top of the Display that change depending on the feature and menu currently displayed.
What you are buying:
Mitel MiVoice 5340e IP Phone – Refurbished
DELIVERY INFO:We aim to dispatch your goods on the same day we receive payment. In some cases it may take up to 1 working day for us to dispatch your purchase. Order cut-off time is 3PM. In case of urgency please contact us. We offer worldwide shipping. If you do not see the shipping information for a particular country then please contact us to request a shipping quote. DPD, Interlink and UPS deliveries MUST be signed for. Our contact telephone number: +44 (0)0333 222 6636
DELIVERY SERVICES AND TIMES WITHIN UK:DPD / Interlink tracked and signed. Next working day delivery Royal mail 24h Tracked. Next working day delivery Royal mail 48h Tracked. Two working day delivery Royal mail economy delivery. Please note this delivery is not tracked. Delivered in 3 to 5 working Days.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING SERVICES OUTSIDE THE EU:UPS International Tracked standard service outside the EU. Standard delivery - 5-7 working days. Please request a quote for a speedier global delivery service.
TRACKING INFO:Once your order is shipped we will send you an email with a link to the tracking information. Depending on the progress of your order, you may receive between 1-4 emails per shipment on your order. We will use the email address you have provided on purchase. You are able to track the progress of your delivery by contacting the assigned courier via their website, you will need the tracking number and this will be found on the delivery email. You are able to arrange to pick up the unit from the courier depot then you will need to call the courier. If you want to call the courier then please use one of the telephone numbers below. Royal Mail customer services/tracking - 0845 611 3425 DPD customer services/tracking - 0845 0702477 Interlink customer services/tracking - 0845 0702477
- Any misuse, wear and tear or abuse of the goods will invalidate the warranty and any return postage will be payable by the customer.
- Our warranty excludes consumable products e.g. batteries.
- Our warranty is not applicable outside the United Kingdom unless by pre-arrangement.
- A £20 Admin fee will be charged for any item returned under warranty where no fault is found
- If the product fault is deemed to fall within the terms of the warranty then we reserve the right to repair, replace or credit faulty items at our discretion.
- If it is outside of the warranty period, we may offer a chance to repair the item at a cost to be quoted.