Mitel 5302 IP System Phone
While this Mitel 5302 IP phone is an ideal “point of sale” phone for the retail market; it has a broad appeal for uses across many vertical markets. As a retail phone, the Mitel 5302 IP is optimised to address the small footprint often required at a point of sale / cash register area.
The 5302 IP phone is an ideal classroom phone for both K-12 and higher education environments. Teachers are able to make and receive pages; access office staff with a single speed dial key, make and receive calls to the classroom; and the second port allows a PC to be attached in the same room. Healthcare, hospitality and general business markets can all benefit from this cost effective IP phone. Vertical market opportunities for the 5302 IP Phone include hospitality, education, healthcare & more.
This Phone is not suitable for home use.
What’s in your Mitel IP Phone Pack
5302 IP System Phone
Mitel IP Phone Handset
Curly Cord – NEW
RJ-45 Line Cord – NEW
Paper Inserts – NEW
Benefits of your 5302 IP System Phone
- Dual port
- Voice compression support: G.711, G.729
- Two lines with LED lamp
- Three fixed feature keys: hold, redial, transfer
- Four programmable keys: speed dials, feature access code, paging, conference, voice mail access, etc.
Mitel 5302 IP System Phone Features
- Message waiting lamp
- Paging and page receive
- Set to set paging
- Incoming call visual alert
- Volume control
- Adjustable ring control
- Adjustable speaker (page) volume
- Speaker for receiving pages
- Multiple power options (802.3af compliant)
- Wall mount (optional)
- ADA compliant (HAC handset)
- Small footprint (19cm x 10cm or 7.5″ x 4”)
What are you buying:
5302 IP System Phone Condition – Refurbished
Part Number – 50005421
This Mitel IP Phone works with the 3300 Integrated Comms Platform (ICP), release 3.3 or higher.